Emmanuel AME

moreluck

golden ticket member
Apparently you skipped history class.
Principle symptom of conservative brain disorder is the absolute inability to admit failure, see they have a problem or recognize they are wrong about anything ever.

They can only compulsively double down. ALWAYS.
If I hold up both of my hands....then I can double!!!

Sportello

Do you mean the state flag of SC? Possibly since one of the victims was a state senator. You would need to ask Governor Haley (who showed far more sadness over events than Obama).
Wow! The US flag and state flag were lowered to half mast. The Confederate flag flew at the top of the mast all day. President Obama knew at least one of the victims personally. Haley just couldn't imagine what would motivate the shooter.

The news reported that they were black people in an AME Church........dead people are dead people, but in this case the Prez is only worried about certain black deaths , apparently. Nikki Haley was overcome with emotion over this tragedy.....you aren't in a position to know her heart!!
Yet you know what is in the President's heart.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
The President jumping in to comment is OK but he couldn't resist the opportunity to immediately push his own gun control agenda. Never waste a good tragedy (as goes the liberal mantra).
How pathetic you are,Oldie. What was POTUS Obama suppose to do? Congratulate the NRA for another successful mass murder?Why shouldn't Obama mention guns? Because the first amendment only applies to those who agree with the republiCONs.PATHETIC......

moreluck

golden ticket member
How pathetic you are,Oldie. What was POTUS Obama suppose to do? Congratulate the NRA for another successful mass murder?Why shouldn't Obama mention guns? Because the first amendment only applies to those who agree with the republiCONs.PATHETIC......
I'm surprised he wasn't hosting the Golden State Warriors and challenging the members to a one on one match with him.

oldngray

nowhere special

What does NRA have to do with anything? A lame attempt at deflection by you in a hopeless attempt to defend Obama.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Another case of someone who definitely should not have a gun, easily getting one. In this case, it was a birthday gift. An obviously disturbed individual, just like many before him. If you actually listened to Obama's comments, this was the type of person he was referring to.

Of course, the NRA, and all of you Right Wing tools out there know that Obama wants to take your guns away. He doesn't, and you're idiots for thinking there is a larger agenda than stopping people like Holmes, Lanza, and now, Roof, from getting weapons and slaughtering innocents.

The NRA is one sick organization, because they keep fighting reform, any reform, because it threatens the money train from gun and ammo sales.

oldngray

nowhere special
Another case of someone who definitely should not have a gun, easily getting one. In this case, it was a birthday gift. An obviously disturbed individual, just like many before him. If you actually listened to Obama's comments, this was the type of person he was referring to.

Of course, the NRA, and all of you Right Wing tools out there know that Obama wants to take your guns away. He doesn't, and you're idiots for thinking there is a larger agenda than stopping people like Holmes, Lanza, and now, Roof, from getting weapons and slaughtering innocents.

The NRA is one sick organization, because they keep fighting reform, any reform, because it threatens the money train from gun and ammo sales.

NRA makes nothing from gun and ammo sales. And yes, Obama has said he wants to take away guns from civilians. If you choose to have no guns you have that right. If others choose to own guns that is also their right.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
NRA makes nothing from gun and ammo sales. And yes, Obama has said he wants to take away guns from civilians. If you choose to have no guns you have that right. If others choose to own guns that is also their right.

The NRA is the political arm of the gun industry. Obama wants to take guns away from insane citizens. Your agenda outweighs common sense, which seems to be par for the course for Republicans.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The NRA is the political arm of the gun industry. Obama wants to take guns away from insane citizens. Your agenda outweighs common sense, which seems to be par for the course for Republicans.
So who is to determine who are the insane citizens ?
The same people who determine what is to be a "gun free zone " ?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
www.heyjackass.com

how about he figures his own city's problems...

those gun bans work there don't they?

No, banning guns from gangs and ghetto thugs doesn't really help. But keeping a gun away from an Adam Lanza or last nights psycho might. Now, go fondle your metal penis substitute and send Wayne LaPierre a generous donation. Jeez, I think you tools would issue a gun to every newborn child if you could.

wayfair

swollen member
No, banning guns from gangs and ghetto thugs doesn't really help. But keeping a gun away from an Adam Lanza or last nights psycho might. Now, go fondle your metal penis substitute and send Wayne LaPierre a generous donation. Jeez, I think you tools would issue a gun to every newborn child if you could.

you're the tool, move to canada

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

You, sir, are more than a brick. You are impenetrable lead, six feet thick. Trying to reason with Conservatives is like trying to have a discussion with a dog.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
you're the tool, move to canada

No, I'm the real American who loves this country. You'd rather live in a war zone and be the tool of your masters. Pathetic. When was the last mass shooting in Canada? And how frequently do they happen? How about Japan? Obama was right on the money.

OK, now wait about 30 minutes until FOX tells you how to respond to me.

Tool.

wayfair

swollen member
No, I'm the real American who loves this country. You'd rather live in a war zone and be the tool of your masters. Pathetic. When was the last mass shooting in Canada? And how frequently do they happen? How about Japan? Obama was right on the money.

OK, now wait about 30 minutes until FOX tells you how to respond to me.

Tool.

sorry friend*stick, where is the war zone?