Emmanuel AME

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So the gov't will be posting a medical professional at every gun shop to evaluate every person who wished to purchase a gun ?

In Israel, you can only buy a pistol and 50 rounds of ammo. You must complete a full background check with plenty of disqualifiers, you must complete a full mental evaluation with plenty of disqualifiers and you must take a training class EVERY THREE YEARS.

In this case, we have a disturbed white teenager with a criminal record, a high school dropout, a product of a RACISM home, a victim of his angry white parents who held "strong conservative" values and raised to HATE.

Despite this animals history of being a loser, and the typical white trash dropout that plagues the south, his parents thought it a great idea to give him a .45 caliber pistol for his birthday, because thats how "normal" people behave.

Responsibility rests with not only this animal, but his parents for supplying the gun.

The father should have to face ONE YEAR in prison for every person killed.

This kind of racism is not something you pick up over the weekend. Its a generational teaching that comes from parents, grandparents, cousins and sibblings. This kid was raised in a household that hated blacks.

The judge who just arraigned this animal, asked everyone to give the animals parents "help"...

SCREW that family. It was that family that created this monster. It was that Family that raised him in a household of HATRED towards blacks.

The last thing I am ever going to give his family is any respect, or sympathy.

The only thing I want to see is this kid killed by the death penalty and his parents punished for raising such a violent animal.

This country needs to limit who gets guns, and every person who wants to have a gun must complete a full background check which includes children and full mental evaluation long before a gun gets in someones hands.

This process must be repeated every three years.

The right wing of this country is creating people worst than ISIS terrorists.

Today, you see this animal in court, and you see the face of the real terrorists that americans need to worry about.

TOS.

Johney

TOS
And all the illegal guns in this country? I'm sure they will all commit to YOUR idea of background checks and mental evaluations(every 3 years lol) let alone turn them in if it were to ever come to that(which it won't). Gotta go heading to the range with my 17 year old white kid.

Sportello

NRA makes nothing from gun and ammo sales. And yes, Obama has said he wants to take away guns from civilians. If you choose to have no guns

Could you please point out where and when Obama said he wanted to take guns away from civilians?

Obama did say we should have the same assault weapon ban in place that we did a few years ago. It’s the same ban George W. Bush has been quoted as saying he felt should have been renewed in 2004. A ban on the same weapons George H. Bush and Ronald Reagan both said had no place in the hands of ordinary civilians.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In Israel, you can only buy a pistol and 50 rounds of ammo. You must complete a full background check with plenty of disqualifiers, you must complete a full mental evaluation with plenty of disqualifiers and you must take a training class EVERY THREE YEARS.

In this case, we have a disturbed white teenager with a criminal record, a high school dropout, a product of a RACISM home, a victim of his angry white parents who held "strong conservative" values and raised to HATE.

Despite this animals history of being a loser, and the typical white trash dropout that plagues the south, his parents thought it a great idea to give him a .45 caliber pistol for his birthday, because thats how "normal" people behave.

Responsibility rests with not only this animal, but his parents for supplying the gun.

The father should have to face ONE YEAR in prison for every person killed.

This kind of racism is not something you pick up over the weekend. Its a generational teaching that comes from parents, grandparents, cousins and sibblings. This kid was raised in a household that hated blacks.

The judge who just arraigned this animal, asked everyone to give the animals parents "help"...

SCREW that family. It was that family that created this monster. It was that Family that raised him in a household of HATRED towards blacks.

The last thing I am ever going to give his family is any respect, or sympathy.

The only thing I want to see is this kid killed by the death penalty and his parents punished for raising such a violent animal.

This country needs to limit who gets guns, and every person who wants to have a gun must complete a full background check which includes children and full mental evaluation long before a gun gets in someones hands.

This process must be repeated every three years.

The right wing of this country is creating people worst than ISIS terrorists.

Today, you see this animal in court, and you see the face of the real terrorists that americans need to worry about.

TOS.
a product of a RACISM home

Please list your source(s) to clarify this point .

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Austrailia use to have a lot of mass killings until they clamped down hard on gun ownership. now I think they have had only one in last 20 years.

Usually, but not always, these disturbed people give off many warning signs which investigators find after the fact such as social media rants and friends and family noticing strange behavior.

years ago we had a happy go lucky feeder driver who appeared to "darken" very quickly after a bad divorce, losing his house, and more frequent problems with management. his closest friend told me that he was threatening to bring a gun to work and kill a couple bosses.

his friend blew him off but I called the hotline and reported it after notifying a feeder supe who blew me off. not sure what came of it but this driver quit a few months later ( only in 30's ) and moved 3000 miles away.

his old buddy told me he has been doing very well since he moved away from his ex.

so this was a close call that didn't happen. maybe there are a thousand of them before one actually loses it. we need to be more proactive when we see the warning signs and have these people talked to and checked out. cost a lot of money but better safe than sorry.

every time this happens I cry for the families. now I don't watch the news stories anymore.

upsgrunt

2 Points:
1. Israel would be a great place for people who don't like guns to move to. Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

2. Hatred for white people must be multi-generational also- it had to have been taught and handed down just as suggested for other races.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
OK, lets check off our list of standard liberal wish-list talking points.

Background checks: The murderer passed a Brady-approved background check when he legally bought the gun. Check.

Waiting Periods: The murderer bought the gun in April, nearly two months prior to using it. Check.

High-capacity magazine bans: The murderer used a .45 caliber pistol which holds less than 10 rounds and, according to reports, reloaded it multiple times. Check.

Assault weapon bans: The murderer did not use a so-called "assault weapon" to kill multiple people. He used a conventional, low-capacity handgun. Check.

"Gun Free" Zones: The murderer paid no attention to the fact that churches are, under South Carolina law, designated "gun free" zones...because he had no intention of obeying that law. The only people who obeyed the law that day were his unarmed victims. Check.

Are there any that I am forgetting? This tragedy is pretty much a case study in the utter futility of the standard liberal wish list at preventing gun crimes. The only thing that will ever stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

upschuck

Background checks: The murderer passed a Brady-approved background check when he legally bought the gun. Check.

Waiting Periods: The murderer bought the gun in April, nearly two months prior to using it. Check.

High-capacity magazine bans: The murderer used a .45 caliber pistol which holds less than 10 rounds and, according to reports, reloaded it multiple times. Check.

Assault weapon bans: The murderer did not use a so-called "assault weapon" to kill multiple people. He used a conventional, low-capacity handgun. Check.

"Gun Free" Zones: The murderer paid no attention to the fact that churches are, under South Carolina law, designated "gun free" zones...because he had no intention of obeying that law. The only people who obeyed the law that day were his unarmed victims. Check.

Are there any that I am forgetting? This tragedy is pretty much a case study in the utter futility of the standard liberal wish list at preventing gun crimes. The only thing that will ever stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

How can that be? It couldn't of happened then.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hey TOS , how are you going to explain this ;

After photos of suspected killer Dylann Roof were released this week, his father and uncle contacted police and positively identified Roof and his car, according to newly released Charleston police warrants for his arrest.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Here's the essence of the Right Wing argument.
1. Roof was a citizen
2. He was/is insane
3. He should be able to legally purchase a gun.
3. Is wrong , he was a convicted felon and should not have been able to purchase a weapon . Somewhere within the legal system there was a failure . That failure should be corrected .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
3. Is wrong , he was a convicted felon and should not have been able to purchase a weapon . Somewhere within the legal system there was a failure . That failure should be corrected .

Like I said, if you folks had your way, babies would be issued a gun at birth. I was just listing your rationale, and wasn't aware Roof was already a felon.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Like I said, if you folks had your way, babies would be issued a gun at birth. I was just listing your rationale, and wasn't aware Roof was already a felon.
I wouldn't issue anyone a gun at birth, but I would give law-abiding people the means to defend themselves. Your precious "gun free zones" don't appear to be working very well.....

bbsam

Staff member

Again, your normal sensibility goes out the window where guns are involved. That a system fails once does not mean that a system doesn't work. That it fails a hundred times doesn't mean a system doesn't work. Your "straw man" argument is the stuff of 9th grade civics debate.

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.

Churches in SC are not gun free zones, but you need the permission from the pastor. If the was a concealed weapons person there, this might have been prevented.