Emmanuel AME

oldngray

nowhere special
Don't be so sure of that. There are quite a few white supremacist's(probably even more so in N.,S. Carolina) groups in prisons that will most likely take this young kid under their wing. Sad but true.

They will certainly keep him isolated from other prisoners. I wouldn't be surprised if the guards administered some non lethal punishment but there would be too many questions if he suddenly dies under strange circumstances in prison. Few people would mourn his death but justice has to take its course first.

bbsam

Staff member
"Gun Free" Zones: The murderer paid no attention to the fact that churches are, under South Carolina law, designated "gun free" zones...because he had no intention of obeying that law. The only people who obeyed the law that day were his unarmed victims. Check.

Churches in SC are not gun free zones, but you need the permission from the pastor. If the was a concealed weapons person there, this might have been prevented.
How do you know a concealed weapons person wasn't there?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Roof's 2,500-word rant begins with saying he was not raised racist, but realized after his own efforts that 'drastic action' was necessary to stop the U.S. being taken over by minorities.

So TOS , another wrong assumption by you .

wkmac

You know FED, just like Jesus interferes in college football games.. LOL

All part of the plan from space camp.

TOS.

Christians, players and fans, in Oakland who prayed for a championship get their prayers answered.

Christians in Charleston who prayed for god's protection and safe keeping however, I guess we already know how those prayers were answered.

But god is mysterious, he has a plan. So god has all this planned out.

This means Dylann Roof acted out on behalf and for god's plan and for his benefit so why do we condemn Roof when he was acting according to what god sent him here to do in the first place? This also means the people in the church were put there by god, again according to his will and master plan so the trauma and hardship being faced by scores of people today is what god wants for us.

And he loves us too!

bbsam

Staff member
Christians, players and fans, in Oakland who prayed for a championship get their prayers answered.

Christians in Charleston who prayed for god's protection and safe keeping however, I guess we already know how those prayers were answered.

This means Dylann Roof acted out on behalf and for god's plan and for his benefit so why do we condemn Roof when he was acting according to what god sent him here to do in the first place? This also means the people in the church were put there by god, again according to his will and master plan so the trauma and hardship being faced by scores of people today is what god wants for us.

And he loves us too!
Ah. The theological questions of every 12 year old catechism student.

wkmac

Roof's 2,500-word rant begins with saying he was not raised racist, but realized after his own efforts that 'drastic action' was necessary to stop the U.S. being taken over by minorities.

So TOS , another wrong assumption by you .

The irony of Roof's claims of the US being overtaken and overrun by minorities is contradicted when one gets down to looking at some facts. Raises the question as well why god didn't direct Roof to the link above which might have given him reason to pause and rethink his conclusions and thus averting his actions that past week.

upschuck

And he loves us too!
You will find out one day, hopefully it is not too late.

Think about it, if there was no tragedy, nobody would die, and the world would be overrun by people. Every death is a tragedy for someone, somewhere, and death is in this world because of sin. You can believe or not, doesn't change the truth.

wkmac

Think about it, if there was no tragedy, nobody would die, and the world would be overrun by people. Every death is a tragedy for someone, somewhere, and death is in this world because of sin. You can believe or not, doesn't change the truth.

Seems to me I'm just playing my part in god's masterplan. You can't have a dualistic world if you don't destine part of it as bad to contrast against the good using your POV.

In such circumstances, both sides play equally important roles that make the whole thing work to begin with. If there isn't a dark there is no need to use fear to scare people toward the light so none of this works at all without the dark so god needs and has to have the dark as part of his plan.

I mean if god created all that is and NOTHING exists except by him................just sayin!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

Can't god just make the world bigger?

upschuck

Seems to me I'm just playing my part in god's masterplan. You can't have a dualistic world if you don't destine part of it as bad to contrast against the good using your POV.

In such circumstances, both sides play equally important roles that make the whole thing work to begin with. If there isn't a dark there is no need to use fear to scare people toward the light so none of this works at all without the dark so god needs and has to have the dark as part of his plan.

I mean if god created all that is and NOTHING exists except by him................just sayin!
God doesn't want anyone to perish, but will not force anyone's obedience either. His perfect scenario was Eden, and we screwed that up, and we all have to deal with the consequences.

If you want to fool yourself and think that you are right where God wants you to be, then God will not change you.

wkmac

God doesn't want anyone to perish, but will not force anyone's obedience either. His perfect scenario was Eden, and we screwed that up, and we all have to deal with the consequences.

If you want to fool yourself and think that you are right where God wants you to be, then God will not change you.

But god created everything in Eden and everything in man and being the all knowing god, he also knew the outcome before it happened. If god created all these things and he knew the outcomes, this too was all a part of his masterplan.

Ephesians 1:3-5

3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, 4just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him. In love 5He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will,…

If before the foundation of the world, sin did not exist but Jesus and his plan of redemption from sin existed. If the actions in Eden were truly a 50/50 shot, our choice so to speak, then as they say in Vegas, why was the fix already in before the horse ever even left the stable? Or is Paul just going a bit overboard here and speaking out of turn?

upschuck

If before the foundation of the world, sin did not exist but Jesus and his plan of redemption from sin existed. If the actions in Eden were truly a 50/50 shot, our choice so to speak, then as they say in Vegas, why was the fix already in before the horse ever even left the stable? Or is Paul just going a bit overboard here and speaking out of turn?
He knew they weren't going to be sinless forever, they had a choice. Was it 1 day, or a googol years, I don't know, doesn't matter. That is why He had a plan for when we did fall. You can accept it, or not, but it is your choice.