Employee Appreciation Month

5yearsleft

There were signs up in our station stating the next month will be Employee Appreciation Month. There will be a daily drawing for a purple Fedex Santa hat. TGIF!!!

hypo hanna

There were signs up in our station stating the next month will be Employee Appreciation Month. There will be a daily drawing for a purple Fedex Santa hat. TGIF!!!
Wow! A purple Santa hat for you to wear on the road givin away every day! They are really going all out for you guys!

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
If you are fortunate enuff to win one of those hats you should wipe your bum with it and ceremoniously toss it on your manager's desk.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Couldn't be any worse than those "Oakley type" sunglasses they were giving out last year!

Hey, those are the Scott Mugno "Oakleys" with the checkerboard pattern, right? You know, the ones that mean you're a champion. I hear they fetch 29 cents on eBay, but only if you provide free shipping. They are SO cool!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Unfortunately, this is probably true. This would be like someone giving you The Clap as a gift. It just gets more ridiculous.

FedExRookie

Be careful fiveyearsleft or you will give away which station we work at

You guys don't realize how much information has already been given up on this board.

I've been able to tell where 3 people are from.
I know who 1 person is with 100% certainty and he doesn't even work at the station I'm at.

FedEx will be having managers start mentioning to watch what they post on social media, I am not sure if they've started yet.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
You guys don't realize how much information has already been given up on this board.

I've been able to tell where 3 people are from.
I know who 1 person is with 100% certainty and he doesn't even work at the station I'm at.

FedEx will be having managers start mentioning to watch what they post on social media, I am not sure if they've started yet.

I'm from the SUXX station.