employee discount on AT&T services?

drewed

Shankman
I got a discount on my Iphone ATT monthly bill. My bill is the same as when I didn't have the Iphone. You gotta schmooze with the boss at your local ATT store. Trust me, it can be done.
Helen Id watch youre bill, Apple contracted with ATT that there would be no discounts on merchandise or service for the Iphone

thom1842

My coworker is getting a UPS discount on iPhone service and has been for months. I think the discount only applies to his phone portion of the service, he still pays full price for the internet/email part.

helenofcalifornia

The way that I got the "discount" was that the supervisor at the ATT store reworked my UPS discount so it would take into account the added charges. So my discount would increase and offset the added Iphone fee. ($30?) It worked the first month. Don't know about the second; we shall see Drew.

My Mom always told me to never accept the first offer on anything.

705red

Browncafe Steward
The way that I got the "discount" was that the supervisor at the ATT store reworked my UPS discount so it would take into account the added charges. So my discount would increase and offset the added Iphone fee. ($30?) It worked the first month. Don't know about the second; we shall see Drew.

My Mom always told me to never accept the first offer on anything.
Ok then now im asking you for the second time! How about that drink? lol:happy2:

JohnnyPension

I have Verizon with a Palm Treo and regular freebie cell phone for the wife. With 700 shared minutes (plenty for us) and unlimited internet access I was paying $115 a month with the UPS discount. I was using the heck out of it to. With Sling Player Mobile I could watch TV on my phone anywhere (some sqinting was involved).

I don't know what the AT&T regular plan charges

chopstic

I would look into sprint... you get a bigger discount, 25%, plus a discount on the phones, and theres really not a whole lot of difference in service. I switched to sprint from verizon and my bill has dramatically decreased.