Employment

Foxy

Will UPS hire ex felons, no prison time, if they have turned their life around and are now drug free, gone through the classes required, parole and paid fees to the court? Asking for my 30 year old son who is now a family man and needs work.

Random_Facts

Yes, they will hire ex cons, as long as the person didn't have robbery/or theft charges. It is also case by case, but generally the answer is yes. Good luck with that!

PT Car Washer

Will UPS hire ex felons, no prison time, if they have turned their life around and are now drug free, gone through the classes required, parole and paid fees to the court? Asking for my 30 year old son who is now a family man and needs work.
Full Time or Part Time? Better chance at PT depending on the unemployment situation in your area. PT at $8.50 an hour and no benefits for 3.5 hours a day, well you do the math. Almost zero chance going full time except as article 22.3 and even then not good. Not saying do not try.

happybob

Feeders
Yes, they will hire ex cons, as long as the person didn't have robbery/or theft charges. It is also case by case, but generally the answer is yes. Good luck with that!
I guess it depends on where you are located, since we have a former convicted felon working in my area, armed robbery!

HubBub

Felonies are required for all new package handlers. Tribal tattoos and facial piercings are encouraged but not required.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
We had a part time sup in my center who did jail time for manslaughter conviction. He put it on his app and was hired. He has since been arrested again for firearms and drug charges.