Encounters with NATURE

ChadBrunn

I got bit in the knee by a goose at a ratty ass trailer that had about 10 different types of animals and about a week later, I was chased back to my truck by a boar(wild hog) 3 houses down from the other trailer.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
3 black snakes this week alone. I also saw recently a bald eagle swoop down and catch a fish. It was all "America friend yeah".

I see a couple bald eagles in the trees by my house. Beautiful.
Love the world police quote!! If I could figure out how, I would make that song my ringtone!

bigblu 2 you

got a close up of two bald eagles last year,first sighting for me and they were beautiful.just in the last few years ive seen elk, black bear,turkey,beavers,coyotes,and a mnt lion{about 4 years ago}.15 years ago it was mostly deer and bobcats,i think the dept of wildlife has brought most of these back to our mountains.

bigblu 2 you

last week a driver was making a delivery at a coalmine.he parked near a dumpster.on his way back to the package car a small black bear came out of the dumpster and started into his cab.he videoed the bear checking the cab out and circling the vehicle.it was aware of him there but seemingly not afraid.the miners say its a common sight and eventually{especially the bigger ones}will have to be trapped and relocated.

brett636

You can't do this kind of job and not have some kind of nature encounter. One moment I recall is back when I was air driving I had these two office buildings that had letter boxes in them that was separated by a retention pond. As I was entering the second building the mexican cleanup crew was in the lobby all starring at me like I grew a third eye. One pointed by my feet and there was a little garter snake that had made its way inside the first set of doors. I just picked it up and took it outside by the pond much to the amazement of the crew. I don't know what had them so scared of it as it was harmless.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I've been head butted by a goat at a house. Chased by ducks almost hit a million dear caught dinner on route (snapper) and on one route see a bald eagle virtually every day. One day I saw 5 feeding in one field maybe 20 yards from me. I love rural routes!!!!!