End of 2nd week as a preloader..

W

What The Hawk?

I'm putting in my two weeks notice at Taco Bell because I signed up for extra preload hours and driver helper hours. I'm so excited. I've already had one sup try to talk me out of it but I feel that this is how I show how bad I want it. I know I will be tired af but I'm ready and willing. I also found out my probation period is 90 days not 70. Oh well.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I'm putting in my two weeks notice at Taco Bell because I signed up for extra preload hours and driver helper hours. I'm so excited. I've already had one sup try to talk me out of it but I feel that this is how I show how bad I want it. I know I will be tired af but I'm ready and willing. I also found out my probation period is 90 days not 70. Oh well.

This is utter BS!!!!

Now what the hell am I gonna do at 230 in the morning when I'm high and drunk off my ass. You telling me that some other schvatz is gonna make my chalupa right? Well TB is gonna hear about this from me. I'm going to bring my fight to FB and tweeter as well!

#savemyfavoritechalupagirl
#needownpeebottlenow
#bringsofttacosfordriver
#grabmaledriversbypootytoshowemwhoisboss
#FUTACOBELLI'MOUTTA HERE!!!
#KeepYourGrubbyMittsOffMyXmasTips!

LOL...Good for you and good luck. Glad to see things are getting better for you!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Your sup was right-----you should have not quit Taco Bell.

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock

It doesn't matter how much you want it, it really won't make a difference. Its all seniority.

W

What The Hawk?

It doesn't matter how much you want it, it really won't make a difference. Its all seniority.
Well I haven't quit yet and this sup is a bitter dude. Always griping. I know it depends on seniority but nobody has evn signed up yet and its besn posted for nearly 2 weeks. They also have been asking me to stay late because they know I want to be there. If i don't get called for extra hours I will use their school offer.

Well I haven't quit yet and this sup is a bitter dude. Always griping. I know it depends on seniority but nobody has evn signed up yet and its besn posted for nearly 2 weeks. They also have been asking me to stay late because they know I want to be there. If i don't get called for extra hours I will use their school offer.
The extra hours are usually only for a month or so and then back to the minimum hours. Your building could be different but as the bottom guy don't get your hopes up. Continuing your education is always a great idea.

haller

you're nuckin futs.

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
I thought about doing driver's helpers. But a few drivers on here took that thought right out of my head. Good luck to you.

J

jibbs

Yeah we get them in the trailers too. I've heard stories of boxes opening and crickets everywhere. Ugh

Mealworms spilling out onto the belt can be pretty bad too. They can't scatter like crickets or anything, but they're really squishy and make a :censored2:in' mess.

W

What The Hawk?

I don't see how I'm nuts. I plan on going to school so its not like I'm solely pursuing UPS. I wouldn't have the time to go to school with both jobs. I also can't stand the high school mentality at Taco Bell anymore. It's :censored2:ing irrating.

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
I don't see how I'm nuts. I plan on going to school so its not like I'm solely pursuing UPS. I wouldn't have the time to go to school with both jobs. I also can't stand the high school mentality at Taco Bell anymore. It's :censored2:ing irrating.

I for one am happy that you're so into it

W

What The Hawk?

Peak will beat that out of her.
We'll see. for some reason they thought that someone (ME) would be good at training someone else while they gave me two new trucks and those trucks kicked my butt today. But I will do better and as soon as I learn those trucks they will move me somewhere else. That's how it goes. Lol