Endangered Facilities

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by g l, Mar 20, 2009.

1. g l

g l New Member

so which centers are doing really bad? closing? what is everyones volume? just wanna get a feel of the "state" of ups
  2. CRASH501

CRASH501 New Member

Bad.......ups metro ny bronx division is peak busy , i wish it would slow down jut a tad bit . But just glad to have a job in this obamanation
  3. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

My truck is full with a 10.5 dispatch every day. The rest I don't know.
  4. Covemastah

Covemastah Suspension Ovah !!! Tom is free FU Goodell !!

is it just your stuff or is it full from splits from cut rtes??
  5. sortaisle

sortaisle Livin the cardboard dream

I wandered into the management meeting yesterday before work to grab a radio and heard that ground volume is up 4%. But our air is what's hurting. Spokane is supposedly down 10%.
  6. BrownSuit

BrownSuit Active Member

You ask a lot of questions about things closing and the "state" of things. If you were a UPSer you might actually know these things.
  7. babboo25

babboo25 Member

I havent worked under 9.5 all year. Our center is slammed with volume and sales leads are through the roof. LL Bean is starting to show up now and thats an extra 5-10 stops a day for me.
  8. No such person

No such person Southern Ct.

They post our volume numbers every week. Most weeks we're down about 10% versus a year ago. Only problem is we're now running 33 routes instead of 42. That's a lot more than 10%
  9. bubsdad

bubsdad "Hang in there!"

There was talk of OAKMI and CICMI closing but at last meeting they said OAKMI is going to remain open but CICMI is still scheduled to close.