Endangered Facilities

g l

so which centers are doing really bad? closing? what is everyones volume? just wanna get a feel of the "state" of ups

CRASH501

Bad.......ups metro ny bronx division is peak busy , i wish it would slow down jut a tad bit . But just glad to have a job in this obamanation

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
I wandered into the management meeting yesterday before work to grab a radio and heard that ground volume is up 4%. But our air is what's hurting. Spokane is supposedly down 10%.

BrownSuit

so which centers are doing really bad? closing? what is everyones volume? just wanna get a feel of the "state" of ups

You ask a lot of questions about things closing and the "state" of things. If you were a UPSer you might actually know these things.

babboo25

Banned
I havent worked under 9.5 all year. Our center is slammed with volume and sales leads are through the roof. LL Bean is starting to show up now and thats an extra 5-10 stops a day for me.

No such person

Southern Ct.
They post our volume numbers every week. Most weeks we're down about 10% versus a year ago. Only problem is we're now running 33 routes instead of 42. That's a lot more than 10%

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
There was talk of OAKMI and CICMI closing but at last meeting they said OAKMI is going to remain open but CICMI is still scheduled to close.