ENE feeders 3 accidents memo

tieguy

Banned
good deal. can you now tell me why the post was reported and not deleted?

integrity a little discrepency here is the post. it was not deleted:

Tie, You also specifically said "What a guy won a lawsuit in massachusetts because his bi-polar scam to get day work failed? ROFLMAO" I didn't make it up. I also made it clear that was what I was talking about. You can deny it til your wife comes home, won't change the truth.
The only deception here is coming from you. The more you deny the more pitiful you come across.

tieguy

Banned
Tie if you keep this up, you will wind up wearing one of those jackets that the sleeves lock in the back. :dead:

dude I'm good . this has been a terrific exercise you guys would rather pimp your mothers on main street then admit one of your brothers wronged me.

upsgrunt

dude I'm good . this has been a terrific exercise you guys would rather pimp your mothers on main street then admit one of your brothers wronged me.

You just don't quit, do you?
I think you put me on ignore, but that's ok.
You are just as guilty of what you assume and accuse as anyone else on here.
You're no better than anyone else no matter what you think.

Integrity

Binge Poster
integrity a little discrepency here is the post. it was not deleted:

Tie, You also specifically said "What a guy won a lawsuit in massachusetts because his bi-polar scam to get day work failed? ROFLMAO" I didn't make it up. I also made it clear that was what I was talking about. You can deny it til your wife comes home, won't change the truth.
The only deception here is coming from you. The more you deny the more pitiful you come across.

tieguy,
This is not the post that I reported in the Shame, Shame thread. I rechecked the thread and the one that would make any statements above hurtful has been removed. I will report the above post as problematic if it is causing you grief. Let me know.
Sincerely,
I