ENOUGH IS ENOUGH PEOPLE!!!

Avalon

Avalon
Everybody has been on this forum viciously fighting each other for over a year now. The contract is implemented (except for 705 & 710) and there is not a darn thing we can do about it now!

It's time for everybody to stop crying about the past and look to what is ahead. We have the general president elections and many other elections coming soon, and we have four years left on this contract. Four years is not a lot of time, but if everybody keeps looking back we will never ever get any where.

I see it constantly on this board where we tear each other apart for what has happened. Well NEWS FLASH the past can not be undone, there is no optimism in the past, there is no future in the past! Everybody has points and many of them are good and valuable, but the wound licking has gone on long enough. We should all try our best to band together and end this. Strength is in numbers and if the numbers are divided then we will fall.

All I'm saying is please let's get this behind us. I'm sure that upper management can see what is going on here and it does nothing but pleases them to know that many of us can not stand each other, so let's show them. Lets rise up with the wind at our backs and show them our numbers when we run them over like a steam roller on the next contract!!!!!!!! (of course with a leadership in D.C. that is actually on OUR side)

That is all, Thanks Brothers

Best of luck to 705 & 710.
Keep fighting the good fight!

The past cannot be undone but it can be learned from. Four years till the next contract means the time to organize and prepare is now.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Everybody has been on this forum viciously fighting each other for over a year now. The contract is implemented (except for 705 & 710) and there is not a darn thing we can do about it now!

It's time for everybody to stop crying about the past and look to what is ahead.

Party Pooper!