Enough is enough

Irishman Collins

Why is it so hard for some people to realize that the contract was full of concessions and that the current I..B.T. leadership took local 89 and P.A. locals rights away to vote on their respective local issues. Considering those two facts, especially given U.P.S.'s historic record profits. Honestly how can anyone support our current leaders T.D.U or not? We should have the strongest Union in the world, not a Union that is out matched and bullied!

Atomic_Smurf

Our leadership knows how much health insurance premiums are going to increase in the coming years, that's why they wrote themselves the ability to siphon our future pay raises.

Irishman Collins

Atomic, also I don't think that people realize, that once in Central States there is no getting out. The Union is never going to let us out of their plan no matter how bad it gets. Our own union has put us in a position where our good wages will be harder and harder to achieve in every contract subsequent to this one. Our future due to this leadership is looking very cloudy to say the least

Griff

Another management hater...the mentality of "oh I can do it better" keep driving the truck its right at your skill level.

"Oh I can do it better mentality"

Isn't that the entire mentality of UPS management? You people constantly like to remind everyone how great you all were when you drove for 1.5 weeks. What a joke.

Hay guys I can writes on a whiteboard and listen to my personal god over a conference call every morning, I'm smarts.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

I have know idea who is management on here and who is a d--- or not. Really don' t care. Bug,wolf, and collins are at least sticking to issue that the thread was started for. Like I said if you are happy with Hall, fine. Im not happy with my contract, it doesn't reflect the company's success. I vote accordingly

Sent using BrownCafe App

Irishman Collins

I know Bojangles is tired but I hope that he and others wake up and help vote this administration out of office before the HOPE of continued good wages and benefits is completely gone. Bojangles u can't honesty argue that there aren't concessions in this contract and taking locals rights to vote on their own issues is a good thing, can you? I mean please acknowledge that at least and if you still want to vote for our current administration, then so be it but at least be reasonable and acknowledge the facts

Irishman Collins

I know Bojangles is tired but I hope that he and others wake up and help vote this administration out of office before the HOPE of continued good wages and benefits is completely gone. Bojangles u can't honesty argue that there aren't concessions in this contract and taking locals rights to vote on their own issues is a good thing, can you? I mean please acknowledge that, at least, and if you still want to vote for our current administration, then so be it but at least be reasonable and acknowledge the facts

I know Bojangles is tired but I hope that he and others wake up and help vote this administration out of office before the HOPE of continued good wages and benefits is completely gone. Bojangles u can't honesty argue that there aren't concessions in this contract and taking locals rights to vote on their own issues is a good thing, can you? I mean please acknowledge that at least and if you still want to vote for our current administration, then so be it but at least be reasonable and acknowledge the facts
There's more to it than you know. That's all I'll say.

RolloTony Brown Town

Nobody who sticks it out as a part time employee at UPS to realize a full time job has anything "handed to them", unless of course they are promoted into management.

I know I'm a little late to this party but this comment didn't sit well with me. I worked my tail off to get where I am (ft management). Nothing is handed to us. There's no seniority in management. It's a constant grind and if you think you're unappreciated as a driver/loader/sorter/whatever, then you've never taken the time to talk to your supervisor.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I know I'm a little late to this party but this comment didn't sit well with me. I worked my tail off to get where I am (ft management). Nothing is handed to us. There's no seniority in management. It's a constant grind and if you think you're unappreciated as a driver/loader/sorter/whatever, then you've never taken the time to talk to your supervisor.

Sent using BrownCafe App
I being a dick, to a dick.
I'm sure you worked hard.
I apologise.

Johney

Sent using BrownCafe App
I understand you all are unappreciated and givin a lot of crap for what you do, but crap flows down hill and we're in the valley.