EPIC FAIL, COLOSSAL FAIL & just plain FAIL in the 2012 Election!

Returntosender

8164832166_ab8f06d29c.jpg

804brown

I would contend the biggest failure of this election was the American people in their duty to expand liberty wherever and however they can. I was watching the results on Fox news and heard some rather prophetic words come from Bill O'Rielly. He said, in so many words, that this electorate isn't the electorate of 20 years ago where a candidate like Obama would get crushed. This electorate is made up of atleast 50% of the people who just want stuff, and feel they are entitled to stuff. This entitlement attitude was fed by Obama because he ran on a campaign of giving people the stuff they want, and what I find sad about that is the people don't see that it will cost them and their families much more in the end than what they got to begin with. We have seen the American people say they would rather give up their liberty for a little percieved security, and as we all know we will get neither.

TOS, surgeon general has recently proclaimed that watching too much fox "news" can be detriMENTAL to your health!!

As for brett, wow, you guys still want to disparage half the country?? How'd that work out for ya?? Just like a conservative, blame the american people.

Its funny you have a picture of reagan as your avatar. He was probably the biggest loser last night. Voodoo economics and magical budgets was rejected. Cutting taxes for the rich, deregulating big business to do as it pleases, spending like a drunken sailor (pun intended) on the military lost last night as well as unfettered capitalism.

Lets see who else lost; the tea party lost...they pushed romney to be something he wasnt very confortable with. Maybe if romeny ran as a moderate the whole time this election might have ended differently. Karl rove lost. He is the Baghdad Bob of pontificators. i think he predicted a red map that night. As well as that other well known predicter tricky dick morris> He predicted a romney landslide. A romney win of over 300 electoral votes and 5-10% popular vote margin!! Bet he wont lose HIS job though!!
More losers: joe walsh, alan west, todd akin, mourdok...DONALD TRUMP...LOL...he wants a revolution and a march on washington....lol...the koch brothers...adelson, etc, HATE also lost as well as voter suppression (though they did try in several states)
How about some winners: obamacare, senate dems (yes the repubs held the house...thanks to gerrymandering after 2010 midterms....but the senate dems won 25 out of 33 senate races!!!...that is impressive), pot, gay marriage, NATE SILVER...this man has been right on all along...on election night he was 51 out of 51..he is the man, and finally democracy was the biggest winner!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS, surgeon general has recently proclaimed that watching too much fox "news" can be detriMENTAL to your health!!

As for brett, wow, you guys still want to disparage half the country?? How'd that work out for ya?? Just like a conservative, blame the american people.

Its funny you have a picture of reagan as your avatar. He was probably the biggest loser last night. Voodoo economics and magical budgets was rejected. Cutting taxes for the rich, deregulating big business to do as it pleases, spending like a drunken sailor (pun intended) on the military lost last night as well as unfettered capitalism.

Lets see who else lost; the tea party lost...they pushed romney to be something he wasnt very confortable with. Maybe if romeny ran as a moderate the whole time this election might have ended differently. Karl rove lost. He is the Baghdad Bob of pontificators. i think he predicted a red map that night. As well as that other well known predicter tricky dick morris> He predicted a romney landslide. A romney win of over 300 electoral votes and 5-10% popular vote margin!! Bet he wont lose HIS job though!!
More losers: joe walsh, alan west, todd akin, mourdok...DONALD TRUMP...LOL...he wants a revolution and a march on washington....lol...the koch brothers...adelson, etc, HATE also lost as well as voter suppression (though they did try in several states)
How about some winners: obamacare, senate dems (yes the repubs held the house...thanks to gerrymandering after 2010 midterms....but the senate dems won 25 out of 33 senate races!!!...that is impressive), pot, gay marriage, NATE SILVER...this man has been right on all along...on election night he was 51 out of 51..he is the man, and finally democracy was the biggest winner!!

Awesome post brother BROWN.

The last EPIC fail of this election goes to ....drum roll please!!!!!!!!!

DICK MORRIS!

Dick Morris: Romney Will Win In A "Landslide" - YouTube

moreluck

golden ticket member
I unsubscribed from Dick Morris today. I don't remember subscribing in the first place . I agreed with some of his opinions, but His predictions were way off.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Re: EPIC FAIL, COLOSSAL FAIL & just plain FAIL in the 2012 Election!

Benghazi : And Obama did not help those people and grant their request for extra security why ? He didn't help those Americans and he's only going to help a select few the next 4 years. Yes he was right there to help in New Jersey, oh he's a savior ! Didn't go to the Middle East much, can't go against the Muslim Brotherhood. Prove us wrong about you Mr, President (2016 - The Truth)

One thing you will notice on this thread, is if it isnt about Big bird, or some other small thing, no one answers. Its like you talked deep in the woods, and no one heard. They heard, they just cant handle the fails of their guy that really matter. National security, hes not quite up on. Birth control, and abortion, hes all over it. I for one didnt think that should ever be a presidents job. Keeping our military up to par, I thought was. When Tyrone Woods lasered that target, HE THOUGHT BARACK had his back. Hes taking a dirt nap now, as we have a juvenile in the office where we need a responsible adult. Not responsible for promoting gay marriage, birth control, or lack of, or birth control, or PBS. For providing national security. Epic fail.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
And when will the military votes be counted ?
You know those that are fighting & dying for bhos' failed overseas policies ?

Or are they again going to be left out of the process ?
Oh, it's ok for illegals to vote , but our heroes can't .

I'll be waiting for your answer .

brett636

Look, I understand your viewpoint and fully get it that you are not capable of basing it on reality. This election was not a good night for Republicans, but the tea party didn't fare as bad as the more moderate and liberal Republicans did. Now I understand that you wish to gloat because you feel this is akin to a football game, but unlike a football game this will actually impact people's lives in a very negative way. Kudos to the democrat party for managing to assemble the lowest common denominator of society and getting them to the polls on election day in numbers sufficient enough to prove that the great American experiment is over. Too much of the electorate now believe that they can vote themselves a piece of the public treasury, and with that attitude means an end to our Republic (this is a republic, not a democracy as you so wrongly stated) as we know it.

Then they need to go off and form their own party to show us all how its done. Perhaps they can call it the "Libertarian" party and be lucky to see 3% of the national vote in every election till the end of time.

What makes you think they weren't counted?

Baba is referring to an office located within the Pentagon which is specifically tasked with making sure military men and women are able to request and receive their absentee ballots from whatever state they originally resided in. This office has a leadership position which is an appointed position that has gone unfilled for sometime now. This office in fact has not full filled its duty in making sure that the young men and women who put their lives on the line each day for this country get a chance to exercise the very right they are fighting for. This was a calculated political move by the President and his advisers not to fill this position which resulted in a much lower military vote turnout. I'm sure you are perfectly ok with this, but those of us who love this country and respect the men and women who fight for it have seen just how far this man will go to hold onto power and it is sickening to say the least.

Last edited:
M

MenInBrown

The 2012 presidential election is over and President Barack Hussein Obama has won Re election hands down. Along the way, many things were said about the president in hopes of changing the country's opinion of the president. This thread is dedicated to the many failures of those who tried desperately to change the narrative of this president.

EPIC FAIL

A) Rush Limbaugh- for his consistent lies and distortions.. Showed he HURT the GOP more than helped it.

B) Sean Hannity- for his repetitious nonsense on the radio and for calling RYAN Mr Vice President on the air on election day.

C) Fox News- for its consistent attempts at making mountains out of molehills. (fast and furious, bengazi, the budget, golfing, birth certificates, associations with terrorists)

D) All the right wing radio talk show pundits who repeated the RNC talking points to no avail.

E) KARL ROVE- who predicted a Romney Blowout saying that Romney would get 365 electoral votes in his victory! HAHAHAHAHAHA

friend) Crossroads GPS- who took over a BILLION dollars from the GOP voters and gave it to Karl Rove to spend in a losing campaign.

G) Citizens United- who spent BILLIONS of dollars and made this the most expensive election in history only to lose BIG.

COLOSSAL FAIL

A) Stewart Varney- for his daily OBAMA bashing for 2 hours on what is suppose to be a business channel for the stock market.

B) Charles Payne- for his daily OBAMA bashing as a guest on Stewart Varneys program.

C) ALL OF Sterwart Varneys guests who came on an OBAMA BASHED when they were suppose to be talking about stocks and markets.

D) BILL HEMMER and MARTHA McCallum- for spending 2 hours every morning interviewing the SAME guests all year who just OBAMA BASHED and called it news.

E) Megyn Kelly- for her spending 2 hours OBAMA bashing and predicting a ROMNEY win in 2012

friend) All the FOX NEWS pundits- who came on as guests on all the FOX lineup to predict a ROMNEY BLOWOUT.

G) The 4 members of THE FIVE- who predicted a BLOWOUT for ROMNEY and made fun of BOB BECKEL for predicting an OBAMA re election. Looks like BECKEL is the only one with a brain on that show.

FAIL

A) Caharrell
B) Moreluck
C) Toonertoo
D) AV8
E) Hoaxster
friend) Brett
G) over9five
H) BABA
I) Lifer
J) Texan- shalom
K) Brownbuddy

Its been a great year of debates and name calling. "We" may have been the minority on this board, but we clearly still represent the majority of the country.

You all had your positions on this race, and I argued with you for believing the nonsense coming out of FOX and such, but you rejected the "other side" of issues. Hopefully, you all understand how wrong you had it with this election and know that the people of america dont all listen to the funnels of garbage spread by the right wing.

As I said before, if the GOP lost this race, the Republican party will be dead as you know it. Its time for them to change, compromise, drop issues that will prevent them from ever winning the white house again, and that all starts with you people.

This is a progressive nation and I am a progressive voter. I understand that accepting change will be in this countrys best interest.

If not, and you hang on to bengazi, fast and furious, solyndra, anti gay, anti immigrant, anti black, anti union and every other issue that didnt help in this election, then you are also doomed to fail in the future.

Congrats to President Obama for his impressive re election victory in 2012!

With that, my work here is done !

Peace

TOS

I never just gave just an opinion on Obamas failure...he gave us a record with numbers you and 59,000,000 people couldnt understand. By the way the markets tanked yesterday, I guess a sign of things to come...congratulations, heres your sign.

M

MenInBrown

You mean 30%? Obama won with 30% of registered voters vote. Almost 100 million people in this country registered to vote, didnt vote.

Returntosender

I never just gave just an opinion on Obamas failure...he gave us a record with numbers you and 59,000,000 people couldnt understand. By the way the markets tanked yesterday, I guess a sign of things to come...congratulations, heres your sign.
A one day drop is not a big deal. As now, est 7:34 am Dow pre market is up. Market goes down 5 days in row. I see buy opportunity for certain compaines.

menotyou

bella amicizia
You mean 30%? Obama won with 30% of registered voters vote. Almost 100 million people in this country registered to vote, didnt vote.
Or, exercised their right to not vote. Honestly, the choice between who sucks more was tough. And, I voted against someone/something, personally. I voted against the right-wing zealots.

M

MenInBrown

A one day drop is not a big deal. As now, est 7:34 am Dow pre market is up. Market goes down 5 days in row. I see buy opportunity for certain compaines.

yea please buy...dec will be the tough month if no agreement on the taxes will be met...just dont get caught in the sell off.

wkmac

You have it right generally speaking but let's look at the numbers deeper and some here may not like the facts we'll discover either.

Obama won with only 30% of the total population eligible to vote which according to the 2010' census stood at 210 million but of the actual registered voting population of 137 million (again according to 2010' census) Obama won with only 43% of the total possible vote. Either way, Obama may have won with a majority of people who went and voted but an overwhelming majority of the American population did not vote for Obama thus making your 30% figure true.

I'll also add that if you take the actual voting age eligible US population of 229 million, the % to win gets even smaller. I think the difference between the 229 mil and 210 mil would reflect people who are felons, etc. who by law can't vote.

I also saw a piece where Bill O' Reilly suggests that the white population has now become a minority but I guess poor ole' Bill didn't look at the 2010' census numbers. Of the 210 million figure, 172 million are white, 25 million are black, 7 million are asian and 21 million are hispanic. What Bill should realize along with the variety of race peddlers of all stripe, contrary to the popular myth that Black America elected Barack Obama, the numbers clearly show that it was White America that elected Barack Obama. Of the black population of 25 million eligible to vote, only 16 million are registered and if they all voted for Obama, that still leaves quite a ways to go for the 60 million vote total. And only 3.7 million asians are registered along with 10 million hispanics so if all 3 of those groups all voted together for Obama, that only gets you 30 million votes so where did the majority of Obama votes come from? Once again, the facts blast down the illusion that White America generally speaking is racist.

Here are the census number from the US Census dept. if you want to look at them yourself.

wkmac

Or, exercised their right to not vote. Honestly, the choice between who sucks more was tough. And, I voted against someone/something, personally. I voted against the right-wing zealots.

You are correct that a majority of Americans appear to exercise their right not to vote as most voting now is to vote against something and not for something. I myself refuse to take part in such non-thinking, reactive, false dilemmas.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
yea please buy...dec will be the tough month if no agreement on the taxes will be met...just dont get caught in the sell off.

IN addition to your lack of knowledge in the electorate, you must understand that the republicans who suffered losses on tuesday night UNDERSTAND that in two years they face re election. They can NO longer play games with the country. They can NO longer hold the country hostage.

They must meet in the middle, they must demonstrate that in addition to cuts in the budget, they must also seek new revenue.

With a congressional approval rate of 9%, and the loss of republicans in the house and senate, two years from now could prove to be fatal for the GOP in both the house and the senate if they FAIL to reach an agreement.

Mitch McConnell in the senate especially. Like Dick Lugar, he could find himself unemployed in 2 years if he doesnt head straight to the middle and leave YOU idealogs at the curb.

There will be NO fiscal cliff. That bluster narrative was wiped out when OBAMA and the DNC won on tuesday night.

Stay tuned.

Peace

TOS