EPIC FAIL, COLOSSAL FAIL & just plain FAIL in the 2012 Election!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The EPIC fail of the night for a PUNDIT was Karl Rove on FOX NEWS for his 1% success rate with his American crossroads/GPS superpac and his Crossroads/GPS superpacs!

Watching him on FOX FLOUNDER was hilarious!

Karl Rove Causes Fox News Chaos By Challenging Obama Victory Projection | Mediaite

There are two videos to watch... the first one is ROVE floundering... the second video below it is megyn kelly making the walk of shame to prove that ROVE is an IDIOT.

EPIC FAIL.....

I love Megyn Kellys comment "we didnt think we would have to do this tonight"... as if they anticipated a win!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Peace

TOS

Nimnim

The Nim
Why do you still respond which does nothing but cook his soup for him?

Personally I'd like to say that ignoring him will give him no reason to post, but it's more like a stray cat that keeps coming to your door looking for food even though it was only the previous owner that fed them. You start to feel bad and give them some attention and food.

bbsam

Staff member
If those on the right don't like to call this election and Fox's coverage of it an "epic failure", I'm cool with calling it a "raging success".

Nimnim

The Nim
If those on the right don't like to call this election and Fox's coverage of it an "epic failure", I'm cool with calling it a "raging success".

I only caught the first like 5-10 minutes on Fox, but I really had to say WTF when they called Wisconsin for Obama when there was only like 10-15% of the polls in and Romney had something like 56% at the time.

Doesn't matter what network I'm watching, I listened to most of it from an ABC affiliate, I want the fact not predictions. Things can shift in 10% of the vote left, I may enjoy hearing that the person I voted for is ahead but until there is absolutely no mathematical way the result will change I don't want a result called.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
From the article:
“Well unfortunately, and most of my employees are Hispanic — I’m not gonna go into what kind of company I have, but I have mostly Hispanic employees — well unfortunately we know what happened and I can’t wait around anymore, I have to be proactive. I had to lay off 22 people today to make sure that my business is gonna thrive and I’m gonna be around for years to come."

I really get the impression that he thinks most of his employees voted for Obama because they're Hispanic and Obama obviously carried the Hispanic vote by a large margin and this is more about him punishing them than anything else.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
and so it begins....

Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees CBS Las Vegas

What a true american hero! An anonomous business owner who is proud of his layoffs because barack obama was elected, so proud of his actions and true to his convictions that he wants to REMAIN ANONOMOUS!

What a coward.

I see the republicans are working on losing 2016 as well. GOOD LUCK!

Peace

TOS

brett636

From the article:
“Well unfortunately, and most of my employees are Hispanic — I’m not gonna go into what kind of company I have, but I have mostly Hispanic employees — well unfortunately we know what happened and I can’t wait around anymore, I have to be proactive. I had to lay off 22 people today to make sure that my business is gonna thrive and I’m gonna be around for years to come."

I really get the impression that he thinks most of his employees voted for Obama because they're Hispanic and Obama obviously carried the Hispanic vote by a large margin and this is more about him punishing them than anything else.

As they should be punished. I hope every business which is forced to cut employees and lay people off targets their Obama supporters first so that they get a taste of their own medicine.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Business owners are not going to commit suicide to please you. They have a bottom line !! The owner could say nothing and the 22 would still be fired. There are other businesses out there having to do the same thing to keep their profits up!

I thought your job here was done.

over9five

Staff member
He made a business decision. (As the owner, he's allowed to do that).

Maybe Obama can fix it all with a beer summit!