ERI joke????

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Why should anybody care? No matter how negative my responses or anybody else's, nothing changes. It's all a farce to give the appearance of employee enfranchisement. I need the VIOLENTLY DISAGREE choice.

oldngray

nowhere special
regardless of what the results on ERI are the manager has no power to change anything. Its all just fulfilling one of those HR requirements that are meaningless

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
regardless of what the results on ERI are the manager has no power to change anything. Its all just fulfilling one of those HR requirements that are meaningless
I strongly disagreed to almost every question...just to be consistent...lol

Last edited:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I had a manager tell me "here is your chance to get us back for all the wrong we did you".
downloadfile.jpeg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
management was in teh office when 2 other drivers and myself took it. we were laughing out loud at the questions,asking each other '"is this crap for real?" and telling each other what our answers were(strongly disagree ) . I think management was irked we weren't intimidated by their presence
Since they took the same survey, I imagine they were agreeing with you on the absurdity of some of the questions. Also, they understand they will have to set up meetings and action steps for the most negatively answered questions ... more work is probably what they were most irked about.

Re-Raise

My center manager walked into the office while I was taking it so I chose that time to ask the guy taking it next to me if incompetent was spelled with ent or ant.

Marne Vet

I recently was asked to take the ERI and I agreed.
Twice while taking it, my center manager was looking over my shoulder. The second time I quit the questions and logged off.
Has anyone else had the type of intimidation taking the ERI?

Took it two weeks ago the same day I put a grievance in. The rookie On-road Sup we got a month ago told me I needed to take it. I said "Are you sure? You know I just dropped another grievance. I'm in a very Highly Disagrees kinda mood right now." He said "Whatever, but you have to take it", and so it went as I highly disagreed with everything I could. Screw me, I'll screw you. Idiots.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Anything neutral is considered non negative so is counted the same as positive. ERI is slanted that way to make the responses look more positive, so if you don't think the answer should be positive put negative and never neutral.
No, I don't even read them. I use to do them correctly, but honestly I stopped caring a long time ago.

Mack Grant

management was in teh office when 2 other drivers and myself took it. we were laughing out loud at the questions,asking each other '"is this crap for real?" and telling each other what our answers were(strongly disagree ) . I think management was irked we weren't intimidated by their presence
All kidding aside, it is simply the attempt by higher ups to relate to us "common men". Similar to when they refer to, and quote the founder of this company. UPS now only truly answers to the stock holders, not you, not the customers...but I'm stating the obvious.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
No, I don't even read them. I use to do them correctly, but honestly I stopped caring a long time ago.
I might actually take the time to read the questions and answer honestly if they didn't require us to take it at 5am in the middle of the sort. My slide's getting backed up and I'm supposed to sit here for 15 minutes? No thanks, that just makes the rest of my morning more aggravating. God forbid they pay us 15 min extra to take it, that might ruin their precious numbers. You get what you pay for.