Eric Holder

moreluck

golden ticket member
Priorities are everything.....

So, Eric Holder is going to Switzerland tomorrow to try to get the World Cup...... What about the wikileaks crap? other security ?? terrorist's trials to be scheduled??

No, soccer is the most important priority for him. Wasted people in Wash.!! :sick:

wkmac

So, Eric Holder is going to Switzerland tomorrow to try to get the World Cup...... What about the wikileaks crap? other security ?? terrorist's trials to be scheduled??

No, soccer is the most important priority for him. Wasted people in Wash.!! :sick:

What I find even funnier about the latest Wikileaks data dump is that when this happened with the military actions in Iraq and Afghanistan, there was some noise, some small veiled threats but for the most part bothsides had 15 minutes and the whole cycle moved on. In this latest dump where we learn not only how insulting our world leaders are to each other and how in many respects they truly are illusions who wear no clothes and in the case of Hillary we learn she's behind an identity theft and credit card fraud.

Now Sweden has reactivated an alleged rape case against Assange that to be fair may have merit but to also be fair let's not forget there is another side to this case as well.
We’ll be chewing on this cud for quite a while – there’s a lot of material in this WikiLeaks document dump – but of one thing we can be sure: the US government’s shameless attack on WikiLeaks, and Julian Assange, its founder, will continue and even escalate. Under pressure from the US, the Swedes have reversed their earlier reversal of an indictment for “rape and sexual molestation,” and have issued an international arrest warrant for Assange. They have also denied his previous application to live in Sweden. The whole thing is an obvious set- up, with two women – one with a very dicey political history, and a obsession with “revenge” – taking advantage of Sweden’s crazed “feminist” laws which only require an accusation and little proof to necessitate an indictment. His main accuser, a member of the “Brotherhood Movement,” which has been described as “a fringe group around Sweden’s social democrats with decidedly ‘cultish’ leanings,” is also the author of an article entitled “Seven Steps to Legal Revenge.”

source
Word is now that even Australia is looking at it's native son and for all practical purposes, the first world countries are for the most part up in arms because Assange did the unspeakable and exposed the truth about them from their own words. Seems Ecuador however has offered Assange safe harbor so we'll see how that goes. We've also learned that both Saudi Arabia and Israel wanted the US to attack Iran and yet we're fed the line all muslims are together and out to get us (not to mention SA and Israel have oppossite agendas)! OK, we were also told how everyone else got along, played nice and acted like adults too so take all this stuff with a huge grain of salt. Seems also that the idea that North Korea is a Chinese stepchild may also have not be true also.

Ponder this thought for a moment. We'l all admit these clowns that "govern" us don't read legislation, rarely, truly know the subject matter on which they speak, and otherwise just lie for the political gain they can achieve with it. It they will do that with us are we to expect they will do different on the foreign front? Are we to expect that if they all act like spoiled 2 year olds, like some "can't touch this" privileged class here at home, they won't do this abroad? Jullian Assange may indeed be a character you'd never want over at your house but sometimes you need a real piece of work to go after a real piece of work. Assange has a saying and I wholeheartedly concur to the last.......

CRUSH THE BASTARDS!

carpe libertas
:peaceful:

BTW: Google "The Noble Lie" and then at least watch the first hour of the 2004' BBC documentary "The Power of Nightmares" and tell me these people won't lie!

wkmac

Seems George W. Bush II (or is it Richard Nixon II) has joined his underling in condemning Wikileaks. I guess Presdient Empty Suit needed the facetime!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Is holder going to use the idea of holding the world cup here as another why to increase more " future democratic voters " ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Eic Holder doesn't do anything about the Wikileaks guy.....but look out you people who make & sell knock-off Luis Vuitton purses !!! The U.S. won't tolerate fake merchandise.....geez !! Do any of them have a clue?? :sick:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
With barry & family jetsetting around the globe, nancy using her private fleet of aircraft to commute from Ca. poor eric felt left out, thus he needed a little junket to fit in.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Maybe you dont seem to understand basic economics moreluck, oh wait, you dont, You support the republican party.

The world cup would bring millions of dollars to this country's economy. That means J O B S in case you needed a refresher course in business 101.

Why dont you try and post ONE PLAN from any republican in America that shows how they are going to create jobs that doesnt include the words "TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH".

AT least its an idea to create actual jobs and give our country world attention. Unlike the republican plans to create jobs overseas through tax cuts and incentives.

WHy not try and support your country for a change.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Is holder going to use the idea of holding the world cup here as another why to increase more " future democratic voters " ?

Dont look now BABA , but your inner racist thoughts on mexicans just exposed itself through your syntax. I am sure it was not a well thought out idea, but I wished that if people like you really feel this way about minorities, they would just come out and say it, I could respect you if you did.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Dont look now BABA , but your inner racist thoughts on mexicans just exposed itself through your syntax. I am sure it was not a well thought out idea, but I wished that if people like you really feel this way about minorities, they would just come out and say it, I could respect you if you did.

Peace.
So, according to you, only Mexicans play soccer......your racism is exposed now chickie!!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
we already had the world cup here back in 1994, they played in 9 cities, Brazil won their 4th tittle.
frankly that is a time I would like to forget. All those idiots slowly driving and around while blowing their horns and hanging out of their car windows while proudly flashing their county's flag at everyone else. The increased traffic made the evenings commutes extremely longer.

curiousbrain

we already had the world cup here back in 1994, they played in 9 cities, Brazil won their 4th tittle.
frankly that is a time I would like to forget. All those idiots slowly driving and around while blowing their horns and hanging out of their car windows while proudly flashing their county's flag at everyone else. The increased traffic made the evenings commutes extremely longer.

No different when an American team wins/loses an NBA/NFL game and the people burn half the city down.

Maybe you dont seem to understand basic economics moreluck, oh wait, you dont, You support the republican party.

The world cup would bring millions of dollars to this country's economy. That means J O B S in case you needed a refresher course in business 101.

Why dont you try and post ONE PLAN from any republican in America that shows how they are going to create jobs that doesnt include the words "TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH".

AT least its an idea to create actual jobs and give our country world attention. Unlike the republican plans to create jobs overseas through tax cuts and incentives.

WHy not try and support your country for a change.

Peace.
First of all, the most you can hope for is temporary jobs out of something like this or the olympics. Then, with the cost of paying the world cup committee for the privilege, setting up, building fields dormitories, etc etc you would be lucky if you broke even and that even considering volunteers for a lot of positions.
When you say "WHy not try and support your country for a change.", what you are really saying is why don't you fall to the ground and kiss the democrat's feet.

curiousbrain

Those people are idiots too, we have enough of our own, who wants to add thousands more ?

A valid point; although, idiots breed ... what can be done to keep the idiots in check? If there is a way to keep our own idiots in check, can this same system not be applied to future idiots (foreign or otherwise)?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What I enjoyed about the 1994 World Cup was our idiot news reporters who keep calling it soccor, boy some of those foreigners really had to keep correcting them; it's called football. Because one only uses their foot and a ball to play it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Rte 1 is already busy enough, especially after a Patriots game.

Peace.
Hmmmmm, I'm pretty sure Mexican is a nationality, there are many races in Mexico. Some of them are even white skinned with blue eyes.

A valid point; although, idiots breed ... what can be done to keep the idiots in check? If there is a way to keep our own idiots in check, can this same system not be applied to future idiots (foreign or otherwise)?
Let's come up with a system that works for the domestic idiots before we think about taking on those of other countries.