Eric Holder

moreluck

golden ticket member
Originally Posted by UpstateNYUPSer
She did state that minorities were responsible for the collapse of the housing market.

The minorities were played by Clinton......they are the victims and like all victims they bear some of the responsibility..........IE:, if someone is offering a loan to me with a payment that I clearly cannot afford, why in the world would I sign the papers??? Upstate, you would read the papers and you wouldn't sign them either. It's called personal responsibility......you're not suppose to hyper-extend your finances.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Clinton's Community Reinvestment Act.......Clinton wanted numbers, and he got them. The volume of CRA lending exploded between 1993-2000. Loans ballooned from 462,000 to 1.3 million over that period according to federal data"

From The Great American Bank Robbery ( by Paul Sperry) former Wash. bureau chief for Investor's Business Daily.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Originally Posted by UpstateNYUPSer
She did state that minorities were responsible for the collapse of the housing market.

The minorities were played by Clinton......they are the victims and like all victims they bear some of the responsibility..........IE:, if someone is offering a loan to me with a payment that I clearly cannot afford, why in the world would I sign the papers??? Upstate, you would read the papers and you wouldn't sign them either. It's called personal responsibility......you're not suppose to hyper-extend your finances.

There were as many stupid white people as there were stupid black and Hispanic people who bought more house than they could afford. Your use of the word "minorities" confused me and upset bbsam.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=1]Four ATF agents contradict Justice Department account on ‘Fast and Furious’[/h]

Four Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) agents in transcribed interviews with top GOP oversight official Darrell Issa’s office are contradicting the Justice Department’s account of “Operation Fast and Furious,” saying hundreds of weapons -– including assault rifles and military grade sniper weapons -– were allowed to escape into the clutches of Mexican drug cartels in an apparently reckless investigative strategy.
Their testimony raises the question of whether Ronald Weich, a deputy to Attorney General Eric Holder, lied to congressional investigators in a Feb. 4 letter denying the allegations. Weich is testifying before Issa’s committee Wednesday.
The four ATF agents describe how the weapons were tracked from sales at U.S. gun shops but not seized as is normal practice. The goal of the operation was to track the weapons as they progressed from the purchasers through criminal networks.
But two rifles involved in “Fast and Furious” were found at the scene of Border Agent Brian Terry’s murder Dec. 14, 2010, apparently provoking the Justice Department to halt the operation in the aftermath of the murder. Jaime Avila, the purchaser of the guns, had been under surveillance for over a year as he illegally purchased weapons

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/06/15/f...nt-account-on-fast-and-furious/#ixzz1PLldszCv

moreluck

golden ticket member
I heard Eric Holder lie under oath today. He said he only knew about Fast & Furious for a couple weeks. Either he's lying under oath OR he told his people, don't tell me what you are doing, just do it. That would make him inept in his job and part of the program.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I heard Eric Holder lie under oath today. He said he only knew about Fast & Furious for a couple weeks. Either he's lying under oath OR he told his people, don't tell me what you are doing, just do it. That would make him inept in his job and part of the program.
Maybe, he is just recycling Bush's excuses.