Ethics

tieguy

Banned
Another victim

susiedriver said:
Plus 2 counts of perjury and 2 counts of lying, 5 counts altogether.

What our two year grand jury really got us is charges that one white house official can't get his dates right. I would think Libby has a bad memory. I can't see anyone making up the conversation with Russert.

In fact Suzie your ability to misrepresent the truth could have gotten you charged had you testiified.

tieguy

Banned
sheeple

susiedriver said:
I didn't think I had said that, but agreed with it, in any case. No need to apologize to me, ok2b, if I make everyone happy, I'm doing something wrong, or hanging out with sheeple.</snip>

Suzie that philosophy does not mean you should go out of your way to piss everyone off. Moreluck has always posted with class on this board. If you get on her bad side then you're really over the edge.

susiedriver

tietootightguy said:
Suzie that philosophy does not mean you should go out of your way to piss everyone off. Moreluck has always posted with class on this board. If you get on her bad side then you're really over the edge.
Yeah,

The anti-Muslim rant was real classy.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Susie....quit digging up dead stuff. Tieguy hasn't posted in awhile and he's probably just catching up with things (my guess)....maybe he was on vacation.

Be adult and move on please.

tieguy

Banned
Tietootightguy

over9five said:
"tietootightguy"

You just can't be an adult, can you?

LOL, thanks Over I missed that one. Suzie hun you go right ahead and make fun of my name if it somehow helps you feel superior.

over9five

Staff member
Five links in one sentence! That has to be some sort of record. Who has time to even DO that??

The question is, did anyone at all follow those five links?

Over9five...... NO!

over9five

Staff member
...and you're her only friend. We know that too.

So you're saying the red block is a result of the BrownCafe community giving that posters posts a negative rating? I haven't given anyone a negative rating yet, have you? I wonder how many negative ratings one has to get to have that block become red?
Seriously, I am curious now!

(sigh) New format, so much to learn!

ok2bclever

I Re Member
Well, friend is such an intimate term to use with a bunch of anonymous netposters.

I would say I am not a member of the rabid and vocal anti-susie fan club.

I mean, a critic for too many links? :rolleyes:

Look out wkmac your on over's list next. :D

No, I don't have a clue how this Rep thing works, is it important?

Blue personally is my favorite color.

tieguy

Banned
"I would say I am not a member of the rabid and vocal anti-susie fan club.

I mean, a critic for too many links? :rolleyes:"

I think your coy response belies you know its much more than that. Suzie has progressed from simply posting her opinion to trying her darnest to piss everyone off.

susiedriver

Tie,
<o =""></o>
If by trying to piss everyone off, you mean linking to mainstream news articles that chronicle the state of our country, Im guilty. If you mean by pointing out hypocrisy, yep, guilty as charged. If you mean defending myself from ad hominem attacks, well yes, I do that as well.

For someone who came out swinging at me, youre awful quick with the "jaccuse".
<o =""></o>
Out of curiosity, just who, in history, would you consider to be a benevolent dictator? Just trying to figure out who you fashion yourself after.

ok2bclever

I Re Member
tie, just making the point that it really wouldn't matter whether susie just said "I think you guys are right" the reaction would be

"What do you mean by that!". :D

Not saying susie didn't go overboard aggressive for a while there helping her set up the fan club.

Unlike pacifists like tie and I. ;)

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
"If you mean by pointing out hypocrisy, yep, guilty as charged"

Susie

Unlike you, many of us are willing to let the legal system decide if someone is guilty and not the news media. I know that is a real stretch for people that have an agenda that is anti whomever. And it really doesnt matter. You are able because you live in this country to have what ever opinions you wish.

As to the guilt, time will tell.

OK, As to your question, I believe it was you, on how many Clinton was responsible for killing? that you didnt think there were any? do you really want to go there?

d

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
And what does the little red block under rep power mean? That poster is the only one who has a red one.

Nope, UPS Girl has a little red block also.

Last edited:

tieguy

Banned
"
susiedriver said:
Tie,
<o =""></o>
If by trying to piss everyone off, you mean linking to mainstream news articles that chronicle the state of our country, I’m guilty. If you mean by pointing out hypocrisy, yep, guilty as charged. If you mean defending myself from ad hominem attacks, well yes, I do that as well.

For someone who came out swinging at me, you’re awful quick with the "

Oh I see so you're really trying to save all us poor mutton heads from your brand of hypocrisy. Well shucks girl I didn't realize you were really providing us with such a valuable service. Now let me give you a clue sister. If 98 percent of the posters on this board have a problem with what you are posting then there is a chance, I know its a small one but still there is a chance that you and what you are posting are in fact the hypocrisy. In which case you probably could save us all this hypocrisy by not posting it.

tieguy

Banned
benevolent dictator

I'm sorry suzie I missed your question. Unlike you I try to answer them all. I don't really think I have to fashion myself after any one. Has there been a benevolent dictator in history? I thought it more a cute oxy-maroon to reference a management person with. Nothing more.