Evander Holyfield to Fight Mitt Romney for Charity Event

BrownArmy

"Romney commented on what can only be described as an amusing pairing, via Paul Rolly of The Salt Lake Tribune: "It will either be a very short fight, or I will be knocked unconscious. It won't be much of a fight. We'll both suit up and get in the ring and spar around a little bit."

Um, correct.

Sounds like a good cause though.

brett636

Mitt Romney is such a top notch character. He has given away millions of dollars of his own personal fortune seeking no recognition for his and Ann's good deeds. I'm sure Evander Holyfield will make it a good fight for charity. You have to really admire what Mitt and his wife do for people all over this country.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Mitt Romney is such a top notch character. He has given away millions of dollars of his own personal fortune seeking no recognition for his and Ann's good deeds. I'm sure Evander Holyfield will make it a good fight for charity. You have to really admire what Mitt and his wife do for people all over this country.

Yep, poor Mitt has done so many people a huge favor by outsourcing their jobs and making them poverty-stricken. I really admire Ann and Mitt and all of their wealth made off the backs of working people all over the world.

He's scum.

Sportello

Mittens gives most of it to the Mormon church, because he has to. Check, if you don't believe me.

Yeah, he's a great guy.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Mittens gives most of it to the Mormon church, because he has to. Check, if you don't believe me.

Yeah, he's a great guy.

He'd better contribute, because I believe he is an LDS bishop. No money=no trip to Kolob or your own planet when you depart this one.

moreluck

golden ticket member
No different than putting a star on a dunk tank to raise money for a charity.
Why does anyone want to put down someone who participates in an event that raises money for charity?.....unless they do nothing themselves.......

BrownArmy

Yep, poor Mitt has done so many people a huge favor by outsourcing their jobs and making them poverty-stricken. I really admire Ann and Mitt and all of their wealth made off the backs of working people all over the world.

He's scum.

Oh, I don't know, I think Mitt and his wife have sincerely done a lot of good through whatever charities they've been involved in, and this 'exhibition' fight with Holyfield is another example.

On the one hand, Mitt is clearly 'out of touch' with the '47%', but at least he's trying to bridge the gap.

I don't think he's scum, I think he's out of touch, and has literally no idea about the conditions/causal factors that lead to 'the working poor'.

To his credit, he seems to at least be trying to bridge the gap.

The current Romney family (and the previous Romneys) have always been great philanthropists.

Can't ask for more, even if you don't agree with the Mormons.

And, hey, he might have been a good President.

We'll never know.