Ever found Drugs or Money in a Box?

Arty S.

anyone ever deliver creamated pets ????? gave me much joy one day when i pulled up to a house not to find max running in circles to get at me,,,,he was in the pkg:happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2:
Delivered one today.

Shipper neglected to include a suite or business name on the package too.

There was no way I was going to clerk the package, knowing what it contained. Luckily a neighboring business recognized the consignee's name.

Consignee knew what it was on sight.

I've had a couple of drug shipments I've known about. One was tipped off by LP when they asked me to notify them of packages with certain factors at a drop off location. Another was a UPS store supervisor I was on good terms with who recognized a customer shipping something that didn't add up.

myback

one time i del a box and the guy opened it up and took out a bag of weed and a bong. he then kicked me in the gut, then shoved the bong in my face and forced me to inhale. i was too defeated to resist.

H

hseofpayne

Jc, please spare us your stories.

20 lbs converts to roughly 9 kilograms. I don't know the exact value of 1 "kilo" of coke on the street. From my research on the web, $10,000 would be less than market value for the quantity. For the sake of argument, let's say that is the price for a "kilo" of "coke"

For you to say that you dropped a 20lb. box on the ground that opened that easily and the contents were as clear as day defies logic. That pacrel would have been worth $90,000, yet it was allowed to be thrown around the trailers and belts with no protection surrounding its contents?

What I have found is a street value of anywhere between $750,000 and 1.2 million. Your price is much better. I KNEW my dealer was screwing me!

Never saw any actual drugs, but last Dec. an officer from "Customs and Border Patrol" came in with a dog...it was a golden retriever...I was a little surprised, I thought they always used German Shephards, but anyway, the dog sniffed through all the trucks and the guy took a couple of packages off the air trailer, I found out later they were addressed to the street next to mine...so proud to be a homeowner...but the best part of the story is that there are a sizeable percentage of us preloaders that would be in BIG TROUBLE if they had the paraphernelia of their daily habits on them...so the supervisor went around to the usual suspects and told them they'd be wise to ditch anything they had on them. Hahaha...

drewed

Shankman
Never saw any actual drugs, but last Dec. an officer from "Customs and Border Patrol" came in with a dog...it was a golden retriever...I was a little surprised, I thought they always used German Shephards, but anyway, the dog sniffed through all the trucks and the guy took a couple of packages off the air trailer, I found out later they were addressed to the street next to mine...so proud to be a homeowner...but the best part of the story is that there are a sizeable percentage of us preloaders that would be in BIG TROUBLE if they had the paraphernelia of their daily habits on them...so the supervisor went around to the usual suspects and told them they'd be wise to ditch anything they had on them. Hahaha...

why would you be dumb enough to bring it in to the building?

barnyard

KTM rider
On Wednesday, a guy was arrested for receiving drugs via UPS. Was in the paper this morning, so alllllll day long. "Hey, UPS guy, you got some pot for me???"

As one of the founding members of the, "I can dish it out, but can't take it society," I was getting kind of crabby by the end of the day.

TB

filthpig

Your post is not quite accurate. The reason this shipment was declined is UPS does not insure collectibles or items which cannot be easily replaced or one of a kind items. We also are not allowed to ship currency but currency is paper money, not coins.
Do any of you ever get Nda's to bank branch offices? I get them all the time. What they get is foreign currency.