Ever had a hard day that made you like your job?

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
But where is my new avitar? :sad-little:
1979.png

P

pickup

I like dizze's avatar. he looks a guy who is who just about ready to go postal. Just one more straw on his back and watch out!!!:happy2:

blue efficacy

I like every hard day I have. If I had a hard day it probably means I actually exceeded my 3.5 hour guarantee, lol. The harder the day, the more money.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Dizzee, that is AWESOME! Very well done. That is cool. I almost fell out of my chair when I saw the smashed finger.

helenofcalifornia

Dizzee, where you been hiding since you joined in 2007? Thanks for not putting in any grey hair or wrinkles. LOL. Tell me now in verrrryyyy simple English how to transfer that as my avatar? Great job.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Ok Dizzee, I was curious as to who the new ones are. You have Scratch and Monavie but the devil isn't there. So who in the devil is the devil?

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Ok Dizzee, I was curious as to who the new ones are. You have Scratch and Monavie but the devil isn't there. So who in the devil is the devil?

Hell (< thats humor) if I know, but, I think he has been seen in just about everyones building. :devil3: He's not in the Celebrity room.
2036.png