Every Center has that "one"...

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
We have 2 in our center. One has 30 years in this month, the other about 12 or 13. center manager's have been trying for years to get rid of them without any success

upschuck

We had a guy that would eat a huge lunch of Mexican food on the hottest days of summer all the time and would end up calling in and going to the hospital for stomach problems. Happened several times.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I had to shoot across town to pick up NDA's from customer that newbie left all for them cuz he thought he would be late if he went to all the correct stops,,,and it was noon time I those days ...lol

upschuck

How does a female body part equate to getting ones' self imprinted with ink?
Same way a Titmouse doesn't look like either.

tuftedtitmouse.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
We had a driver go many miles in the wrong direction when he had the DM riding with him. He was our union steward and got into a heated debate with the DM and totally forgot he was running a different route that day.

Thebrownstreak

I once got stuck in the rear of a PC when the locking mechanism broke when the door slammed closed. No matter how hard i lifted on the latch, it wouldn't lift up. After 1 min of this, I simply climbed over a few packages and opened up the rear door. Luckily i was only about 10 min away from the building and our mechanic replaced the entire lock in about an additional 10 min. To waste a hour is just sheer stupidity.

oldngray

nowhere special
Old package cars had a hole in bulkhead door so you could reach your fingers through to pull a chain to open the door. You couldn't open from inside without pulling that chain.