Every time I get out they pull me back in!

szak62

So I worked for UPS for 5 1/2 years left to pursue an opportunity of a life time job didn't work out now I'm working a dead end job that is the bane of my existence. I ran into a few of my Supervisors on lunch the other day I got to talking with them and they're desperate for Drivers and offered to possibly hire me off the street as a driver since they're so shorthanded in center with eligible driver candidates. I was wondering has the company changed much in that year and a half since I've been gone how's the new contract and how are the Diad V's compared to the IV's.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The DIAD's are a piece of cake.

The company has changed tremendously since you were last here. Production trumps customer service and safety.

Opinions on the new contract will depend upon what healthcare plan you fall under. I am in a Teamster plan and voted "yes" on both the contract and supplement.

Insincerity

I'm Insincere
The DIAD's are a piece of cake.

The company has changed tremendously since you were last here. Production trumps customer service and safety.

Opinions on the new contract will depend upon what healthcare plan you fall under. I am in a Teamster plan and voted "yes" on both the contract and supplement.

He said he had only been gone a year and a half. Production has always trumped service and certainly safety since I have been with UPS.

PT Car Washer

DIAD V are a lot smaller and lighter with a touch screen and no shift key. Like that part. Don't care too much for the touch screen. Gave them to us one Saturday and here you go. Saturday Sup had never seen one before. With in an hour had it figured out. Functions the same.