Everyone be Safe !!!

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by Rhoderunner, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Rhoderunner

Rhoderunner Active Member

For any and all in the path of Sandy may you be safe. If you're reporting to work in the AM please be careful and remember, you make the final call as to whether or not it's safe to be out on the road. :peaceful:
  2. Mr. 7

Mr. 7 The monkey on the left.

There's no pkg. worth anyone's life.
  3. vantexan

vantexan Well-Known Member

Mgr once told me one out of every 11 Express packages comes out of New York metro area. Might be a slow week for entire country.
  4. whenIgetthere

whenIgetthere Well-Known Member

I have heard many stations in the northeast aren't running PM op's today!
  5. Doc Sorting Dude

Doc Sorting Dude Active Member

Somebody gives us an update on how the new MB Sprinter is doing against those high winds and flooding streets.
  6. Rhoderunner

Rhoderunner Active Member

Ever try walking out in a storm with a open umbrella ??? That's how it handles.:surprised: NE stations no pick up ops. Some closing early (like mine). No work tomorrow !!!
  7. lobo157

lobo157 New Member

State roads in Connecticut were scheduled to close to non-essential traffic at 1:00 PM EST, so all of us were pulled off road by 10:00 am ,,,, and we are closed on Tuesday
  8. CJinx

CJinx Well-Known Member

No freight in the northeast tomorrow for ground stations.
  9. Mr. 7

Mr. 7 The monkey on the left.

10. I Am Jacks Damaged Box

I Am Jacks Damaged Box Well-Known Member

11. Goldilocks

Goldilocks Well-Known Member

God Bless all of you guys in the Eastern Coast....Please take care and be safe....
  12. overflowed

overflowed Well-Known Member

13. overflowed

overflowed Well-Known Member

Just take a sick day. 8 hours at home where its safe is better than 3 or 5 or whatever point your gonna decide this is way too scary to be driving around in is. Just saying it makes financial sense. Or it might be "S*** I shouldn't have used all my sick days!!!"
  14. Correct. We be shut down tomorrow.