Everyone show me your white stuff

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

image.jpg

If you expand the picture and look in the background you can see the snow covered Green Mountains of Vermont.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
20160123_120824.jpg

I miss my stepvan, but at least this boxvan has better tires for the upcoming Monday... going to keep snowing all day ending by noon Sunday

Im going back in to procrastinate until Sunday afternoon

Cementups

Box Monkey
No pics but I did have to go out twice to dig out my heating systems intake and exhaust vents. The snow covered and blew over the pipes and snuffed out my pilot light on my furnace in turn shutting off my heat. The last time I went out and put up an old washer pan to block the snow from covering the vents again. Hopefully it's enough.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
No pics but I did have to go out twice to dig out my heating systems intake and exhaust vents. The snow covered and blew over the pipes and snuffed out my pilot light on my furnace in turn shutting off my heat. The last time I went out and put up an old washer pan to block the snow from covering the vents again. Hopefully it's enough.

I was wondering about you. My sister is in Mech'burg, and said they have a couple feet.

I hope PaDOT gets busy, I have to drive to Manheim Monday morning.