Everything they tell you is a lie!

Everything from the HR hiring and the trainer are telling you nothing but lies.

Lie #1 - Preloader time is from 5am-10am, I've been working 10 hour shift with only one 20 min break

Lie #2 - Were told that we are expected to load three trucks. I've been loading 5 to 6 trucks

Lie #3 - Everything you are told what your are expected how to handle packages and safety just goes out the door. I've seen so many safety violation and packages damage by careless handling. This is BS from UPS

Lie #1 - Preloader time is from 5am-10am, I've been working 10 hour shift with only one 20 min break

Lie #2 - Were told that we are expected to load three trucks. I've been loading 5 to 6 trucks

Lie #3 - Everything you are told what your are expected how to handle packages and safety just goes out the door. I've seen so many safety violation and packages damage by careless handling. This is BS from UPS
So what. Just try and survive and once you get the hang of it just take over.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
#1: Preload start time is generally between 3AM-5AM, finishing between 7:30AM-9AM. If you're still working 10 hour shifts, consider yourself fortunate -- our building worked 10-hour shifts (with ten minute breaks) during peak but is back to chasing PTers off the clock in 3.5 hours. Persons such as yourself are now on-call and will be lucky to get a handful of days in before spring.

#2: You're still in peak mode. Three to four trucks is normal.

#3: You're still in peak mode. After peak they'll get strict & petty.

#4: As I told you before... if you don't like it, quit.

UPSGUY72

Welcome to reality.

slingblade

bet you keep coming back to get lied to some more?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

i have never gotten a 20 min break at brown....ever.
Waaaahhhh...if you can't play the game..the door is over there.

alwaysoverallowed

Haha wait until they lie to you about their lies then use more lies to lie some more. It's always lie until the forth dimension at ups ask anyone who's been there long enough to get insurance that's just how it is around here.
Pro-Tip: To avoid being wrapped up in the lying vortex do your job as instructed and follow all procedures to a T truth and facts fark up their plans

Future

Victory Ride
If there fingers are crossed when they are talking technically its not a lie.........look at there hands while they talk!