Exchange return service

AKCoverMan

OK so we were briefed on this service about 2 years ago.. where we deliver a package and take back an item that is being returned.. an "exchange" say of a replacement laptop for a broken laptop.

I have yet to see one of these since then. Has anyone? Or was this service not rolled out as planned?

UPSGUY72

OK so we were briefed on this service about 2 years ago.. where we deliver a package and take back an item that is being returned.. an "exchange" say of a replacement laptop for a broken laptop.

I have yet to see one of these since then. Has anyone? Or was this service not rolled out as planned?

Haven't had one yet either. Thanks god it's a disaster in the making of fraud.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I have not had one. Have not had a My Choice delivery window either. Did pick up a Dish Network parcel on a call tag though!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I have had just one. I delivered a Next Day Air letter and some weird exchange prompt came up. The consignee had to open the letter and sign a contract for some medical device. There was a return label in the letter, slapped it over the old label and I was gone. This service seems like a big bust, I haven't had a single special delivery time assigned to me either.

DS

Fenderbender
I have had several for HP.
The box comes with everything you need to take the new laptop out,
and put the crap one in,right down to the tape to seal the box again.
Takes about 2 minutes,but to be honest I did all the repackaging myself.

jaker

trolling
I have had just one. I delivered a Next Day Air letter and some weird exchange prompt came up. The consignee had to open the letter and sign a contract for some medical device. There was a return label in the letter, slapped it over the old label and I was gone. This service seems like a big bust, I haven't had a single special delivery time assigned to me either.
I had one of those and they refused to sign it and a battery exchange , I gave him the battery from HP he gave me the old turned around and done

But yeah sounds like a bust , sorta glad it didn't catch on

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Loooong time ago we had a deal with the phone company (Ma Bell before the break-up) where we would bring a new phone and take the customer's old phone. One Friday evening, late, I had one for an old lady. She asked if I could help her to swap out the phones. The old one was hard wired and mounted on the wall of her kitchen. I asked if she had anybody to hook up the new one over the weekend, and she said she did. I ripped the old one off the wall, and cut the wires with my pocket knife.

She was happy, and I made service.:happy-very: