Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness March 17

Just_another_day_at_work

President Obama Friday night signed the National Defense Resources Preparedness Executive Order, outlining the Federal government's plans for 100% control of private resources, labor, and assets in the event of an emergency.
Interesting can't find much media coverage on it:
Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness | The White House

Here to protect you from (I don't know):
“We Are This Far From A Turnkey Totalitarian State" - Big Brother Goes Live September 2013 | ZeroHedge

Just_another_day_at_work

wolf.jpg
wolf.jpg

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Don't any of you realize that something similar to this has been in effect since 1939, and just gets updated with current language regarding departments and agencies and Cabinet members? This only updates EO12919. The original EO was 8248, which has been superseded by every president since 1951, and amended twice by President G.W. Bush.There are plenty of things to be outraged by, this is not one of them.

texan

Don't any of you realize that something similar to this has been in effect since 1939, and just gets updated with current language regarding departments and agencies and Cabinet members? This only updates EO12919. The original EO was 8248, which has been superseded by every president since 1951, and amended twice by President G.W. Bush.There are plenty of things to be outraged by, this is not one of them.

I agree as I have thought about this and your voice / post brings balance.
BUT this current President concerns me. I am Conservative, and will NOT vote for him. Bless him, but no way will
I vote for him, but I am left with the other choice yet to be determined.

So I am between a rock, and a hard place. :hangin:

wkmac

I agree as I have thought about this and your voice / post brings balance.
BUT this current President concerns me. I am Conservative, and will NOT vote for him. Bless him, but no way will
I vote for him, but I am left with the other choice yet to be determined.

So I am between a rock, and a hard place. :hangin:

By Blessing him, aren't you asking god to provide him with good fortune? That's like asking god to give someone who is about to rape you an awesome orgasim!

Just_another_day_at_work

You are right on the executive order, but recent NDAA section about detaining citizens without trial, establishing CIA database for the world's communication spying, Panetta showed a middle finger to Congress about our military decisions that it is up to UN, NATO and the president, warmongering and preparations in Syria and Iran including Russia. You gotta ask what is going on or what am I missing?

texan

By Blessing him, aren't you asking god to provide him with good fortune? That's like asking god to give someone who is about to rape you an awesome orgasim!

I am not perfect and have a long way to go.

But I attempt to follow "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray
for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

It is not easy.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Obama Signs ‘Peacetime Martial Law’ Order to Confiscate a Private Citizen’s Personal Food & Water in an ‘Emergency’
“In a nutshell, it’s the blueprint for Peacetime Martial Law and it gives the president the power to take just about anything deemed necessary for “National Defense”, whatever they decide that is.” (The Intel Hub)
Thus, if you think the investments you made in digging a water well, building a solar array, or stockpiling food were for your own personal use, think again:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama Signs ‘Peacetime Martial Law’ Order to Confiscate a Private Citizen’s Personal Food & Water in an ‘Emergency’

“In a nutshell, it’s the blueprint for Peacetime Martial Law and it gives the president the power to take just about anything deemed necessary for “National Defense”, whatever they decide that is.” (The Intel Hub)
Thus, if you think the investments you made in digging a water well, building a solar array, or stockpiling food were for your own personal use, think again:
OK, I must admit that when I lived in Utah, my 'emergency plan' started with going to the nearest Mormon household because I knew they'd have the year supply of food and being the Christian people that thay are, they couldn't say 'no' to their neighbors.
Smaller scale - same idea.

wkmac

I am not perfect and have a long way to go.

But I attempt to follow "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray
for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

It is not easy.

From your POV and intercessory prayer, maybe you should pray for justice in regards to the national gov't. At least from your POV it might stop the raping on the masses to begin with.

But then from your POV, is Obama and/or the national gov't a tool of god's justice against you and your fellow christians?

Hmmmmmm!

texan

From your POV and intercessory prayer, maybe you should pray for justice in regards to the national gov't. At least from your POV it might stop the raping on the masses to begin with.

But then from your POV, is Obama and/or the national gov't a tool of god's justice against you and your fellow christians?

Hmmmmmm!

Thanks for the thoughts and feedback.

I read a lot of what you post. I know I am not in your league with research, knowledge, intelligence and debate ability.

Sincere regards and may all go well with you.

texan

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll

Balderdash. Obama's EO is no different that G.W.Bush's NDRP EO or Clinton's NDRP EO.

There was no outrage before, why now?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Balderdash. Obama's EO is no different that G.W.Bush's NDRP EO or Clinton's NDRP EO.

There was no outrage before, why now?
Here's why.........Obama ignored Congress and did a recess appointment when congress was not in recess. That caused the outrage. Bush honored the performa sessions and waited 'til the congress was officially recessed to do a recess appointment.
That started us noticing how Obama loves to ignore the constitution.....that he swore to defend. He think he's a king. It's disgusting.

wkmac

Here's why.........Obama ignored Congress and did a recess appointment when congress was not in recess. That caused the outrage. Bush honored the performa sessions and waited 'til the congress was officially recessed to do a recess appointment.
That started us noticing how Obama loves to ignore the constitution.....that he swore to defend. He think he's a king. It's disgusting.

:rofl:

Since you put it that way, I guess Obama does get some credit in at least being more honest about his dishonest actions!

BTW: Did it ever cross your mind that both parties use obstruction tactics in the Congress so that no hearings take place and then the President gets the nominee they want without the public hearings and the other party having any say?

Hmmmm! Never considered that did ya? And Andrew Fell at WZer's never thought of it either.

Duck monkey, here come the water!

:winks:

moreluck

golden ticket member
:rofl:

Since you put it that way, I guess Obama does get some credit in at least being more honest about his dishonest actions!

BTW: Did it ever cross your mind that both parties use obstruction tactics in the Congress so that no hearings take place and then the President gets the nominee they want without the public hearings and the other party having any say?

Hmmmm! Never considered that did ya? And Andrew Fell at WZer's never thought of it either.

Duck monkey, here come the water!

:winks:
My post was MY wording, not W.Z's.

I think I explained where my outrage comes from in regards to Obama's gall in ignoring the constitution.

Again, it's the present....what's happening now? I don't care if Lincoln picked his nose, it' not relevent now. Obama is our one and only (good grief!)