Expecting an Olcc or letter this week

Nolimitz

Thursdays are my scheduled day off. So last Wednesday, I mistakenly put my work keys in my pocket at EOD and went home. Tossed dirty stuff in laundry without checking pockets. Anyways come thurs. morning the guy driving my truck was using a spare "set" of keys. He was bulked out.... Got to first P1 stop and found he had no bulk head door key. Returned to station and got key. He ended up with 14 P1 late. Mgt in thier infinite wisdom decided he was at fault and should be punished via Olcc. Needless to say he refused to sign it on the grounds that key inspection is not part of a pre-trip. Mgt stated that the investigation would continue hence my expectation to receive ****E for taking keys home.
I also plan to RTS

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
They'll blame everyone and anyone they possibly can (and then some)...FedSux has no qualms about spreading the wealth when it comes to dishin' out the disciplinary action....especially these days

bbsam

Staff member
A proper pre-trip includes all equipment, including the bulkhead door key. The warning letter was justified.

I disagree. I am betting that the spare set had a bul head door key but the tumblers had been changed buy not the key. In a perfect world that gets caught.
Poor management alone caused this is my guess.

Nolimitz

I disagree. I am betting that the spare set had a bul head door key but the tumblers had been changed buy not the key. In a perfect world that gets caught.
Poor management alone caused this is my guess.

Nope no bulk head key on the ring. just ignition. agree this is mgt issue all the way

bbsam

Staff member
Being African American you should know not to underestimate the minority and if pushed hard enough they start pushing back in a big way.

That's just it. The couriers aren't a minority. Just spineless and without any cohesiveness of purpose. Not being a minority, I would think you would recognize that.

MAKAVELI

Being African American you should know not to underestimate the minority and if pushed hard enough they start pushing back in a big way.

That's just it. The couriers aren't a minority. Just spineless and without any cohesiveness of purpose. Not being a minority, I would think you would recognize that.
We are the minority when the corporation makes all the rules and stacks them against us. Again I would think you understand that.