Express Complaint - No trolling

!Retired!

I love route drivers that release all their buisness when they are closed or out to lunch. So when a swing does it they don't understand why their Fedex wasn't delivered today.

Well for one I'm not going release your crap and slide it through your mail slot like some people I know.
I do, but only if it's a letter and the shipper marked no signature required.

whenIgetthere

I have been known to slide a NDA envelope under a locked front door.

I have four customers who are open by appointment only, so I asked them to sign door tags so I can slide envelopes under the door, and thru the mail slots in the case of two of them. On my last check ride, manager thought it was brilliant of me to think of that. Told him, I didn't think of it, took the lead from couriers who did the same thing on routes I covered as a swing.

bacha29

Sure would be nice to deliver mainly envelopes... Can't slide a mattress under a door.
Amen to that.Same goes with the truck bumpers, back hoe buckets. cement mixers. steam jennys drill presses, disassembled dinette sets all in one gigantic box.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Sure would be nice to deliver mainly envelopes... Can't slide a mattress under a door.
Smith has made you guys into a heavyweight division.

Oh, I guess he forgot to tell you.

9pfph.jpg

Have fun!

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
Smith has made you guys into a heavyweight division.

Oh, I guess he forgot to tell you.

9pfph.jpg

Have fun!
A mangled pool liner of huge girth and 146lbs of mass came down my belt a week ago. Straps half busted and slipping off, corners torn off the box and the "liner" scraped up, obviously no longer leak proof.

I refused the pkg for the driver, as we don't like to deliver potential claims.

First thing is a call from the receipient, why is there a delivery exception? QA... Well the box arrived in a state not acceptable for delivery.
Customer is only a mile from the depot, so he comes..looks..rejects.

The box got taped up, sent around my building and refused for load for a week and still back out for delivery yesterday.

Guess what got delivered.

Last edited:

BootsOnTarmac

We used to get shower doors at Express packed in flimsy wooden frames from the bulk trucks and sent down a slide through non-con on the belts and then tossed into a can. Way too many were damaged. I wonder who delivers them now?

dex 84

When we pup a package there should be a no signature required special handling option for manual airbills so if they check the NSR box it generates a shipper release on the astra label. I'm seeing more and more automated NSRs, we should be doing that with manuals too...

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Whatever happened to the idea that discipline gets applied equally? You've just articulated the FedEx idea that discipline is whatever the manager wants it to be.

There is no list of infractions with a corresponding list of required punishments. Sorry, but this idea of "equal application of punishment is supposed to be company policy" is something that probably originated in your arse. Managers have a range of discipline that they can apply to an infraction based on the circumstances of the offense.

You know, just like everywhere else.

59 Dano

I have four customers who are open by appointment only, so I asked them to sign door tags so I can slide envelopes under the door, and thru the mail slots in the case of two of them.

Here's what's so funny about that... The couriers in this area who would never think of doing that are the ones that piss and moan the most about reattempts.

Cactus

Here's what's so funny about that... The couriers in this area who would never think of doing that are the ones that piss and moan the most about reattempts.
According to you it sounds like there's no decent couriers in the workforce. Glad for you that you're such the perfect employee Mr. Suckass.

59 Dano

According to you it sounds like there's no decent couriers in the workforce. Glad for you that you're such the perfect employee Mr. Suckass.

I only look perfect when I'm compared to people like you. If you think you have to be a suckass to be an effective employee, it says a lot about you.

Cactus

I only look perfect when I'm compared to people like you. If you think you have to be a suckass to be an effective employee, it says a lot about you.
Yeah you're perfect alright. A perfect horse's ass.

7192.jpg

Oh, and you're also not really an employee either. Just a contracted shill.

Now go kiss Fred's ass.