Express Employee Discounts

FedExMan

Is there a site on corporate discounts we receive? Also how much do we get on shipping i've read from 33% - 75% can i get some confirmation and maybe a link to something that confirms thanks.

thedownhillEXPRESS

Is there a site on corporate discounts we receive? Also how much do we get on shipping i've read from 33% - 75% can i get some confirmation and maybe a link to something that confirms thanks.

You get a discount on shipping, that's about it.
Good luck trying to find any "link" because just like all things fedex , it's not for real...

SmithBarney

We can fly standby, not sure if you call it a "discount" since we still pay money, and aren't guaranteed to fly.
I'd love to pay a little more, and get a guaranteed seat.
(on the flip side, all airline employees get a steep discount on fedex shipping, imagine if we couldn't guarantee they would get the package)

FedXman, go to the corporate homepage when at work home.fedex.com we get a couple decent discounts, but most others are crap.
We can get some cars at employee pricing, better to do your research first!

corporateperks.com

and lifecare are two that come to mind

hypo hanna

Didn't you folks have airfare discounts ? Or is that gone now, too ?

Not that great a deal. FedEx employees are at the very bottom of the pecking order so if there is any problem at all you will get bumped first. Many times you can find a better deal on line and be guaranteed a seat. Its still an ok deal IF you are traveling alone and you don't care if you arrive on time or even at all.

5yearsleft

We have taken our last 3 vacations flying standby to Mexico on Sun Country. $120 round trip each. It means doing some research on available flights, but saved us a bunch, and we have never been bumped.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Here's your "personal" FedEx discount. You mean nothing to the company, so your value has been discounted to zero. Get out...now.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
75% off express shipping. (you have to have it set up to recognize your FDX account #) The thing I don't like is we give 75% off to just about anybody. I.E. airline employees, major customers, etc. so, it's not hurting X at all to do it for employees. Although, I understand UPS employees get no discount.

50% off Ground shipping.

Stand by? yeah, no thanks. I gotta get to the cruise ship before it sails no matter what.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We can fly standby, not sure if you call it a "discount" since we still pay money, and aren't guaranteed to fly.
I'd love to pay a little more, and get a guaranteed seat.
(on the flip side, all airline employees get a steep discount on fedex shipping, imagine if we couldn't guarantee they would get the package)

FedXman, go to the corporate homepage when at work home.fedex.com we get a couple decent discounts, but most others are crap.
We can get some cars at employee pricing, better to do your research first!

corporateperks.com

and lifecare are two that come to mind

Hey!! What about the Splash-Splash discount? Geez, that's the best one of them all.