Express Peak 2014

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Two stops, 100+ pieces each. Anyone can do that.

You're ignorant. In the real world, managers send handlers on the road all the time with full routes. Is Memphis really such a bubble that you don't know that? That's your new name, Bubble Blow Boy. Bend over, because Uncle Mattie wants some loving.

thedownhillEXPRESS

The driver certification training has not changed. The new hires' driver training is no better or worse than it was 10 years ago.
However,the new low quality drivers Fedex hires are much worse.
All the training in the world doesn't make up for the labor pool this dead end job is attracting.

Last edited:

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You're ignorant. In the real world, managers send handlers on the road all the time with full routes. Is Memphis really such a bubble that you don't know that? That's your new name, Bubble Blow Boy. Bend over, because Uncle Mattie wants some loving.

"All the time with full routes," LOL!

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
LOL!!! So they can't keep couriers because there's too much work, but the handlers are sticking around and taking it?
You're clueless. They go through more handlers than the local grocery store goes through heads of lettuce. If you would spend some time in the real world instead of Station 1, you'd see.

59 Dano

I must say you are a foul being.

When in Rome, my friend. If he wants to constantly direct foul ad hominem attacks toward me with every other posting, he's going to get them back in spades. I tried ignoring them to no avail. If you don't think that type of banter is appropriate here, maybe you should let him know. I don't think it is, but you guys are going to turn a blind eye to anything he does no matter how vile it is. That's cool, but don't complain when the door swings the other way.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
What amazes me, Dano, is that you obviously work for FedEx and in some sort of ops. mgr. or, above position. And you're on here, during a work day, posting stuff. Unless you've been on vacation these past few weeks, you must be on the internet on the company dime.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Isn't most of the express sort done at night?

In the stations, there is an inbound AM sort where freight is unloaded from tractor trailers and loaded onto the trucks. A PM sort is where outbound freight is loaded into containers to be transported to the airport.

There are sorts done at various hubs late night to early morning.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
What amazes me, Dano, is that you obviously work for FedEx and in some sort of ops. mgr. or, above position. And you're on here, during a work day, posting stuff. Unless you've been on vacation these past few weeks, you must be on the internet on the company dime.

Most managers hide in their offices during PM ops and let the dispatchers handle things these days. It's easier to cower in the dark than to face the reality of open routes, incompetent new couriers, and massive turnover. My guess is that Dano isn't an Ops Manager at all, but an employee of the PR Department. He is just their biotch...nothing more. Kind of like the folks who "appear" whenever someone says "FedEx Sucks" on social media. Damage control.

59 Dano

If you insist, but I'm rarely on here at all.

I mean, I've seen MF post here during the workday plenty of times, but his explanation (back then) was that he was an RTD and he posted a gazillion times using his smartphone to wait for Gomer in receiving to sign the Powerpad. I don't remember what his excuse was once he was doing the same thing during the P1 cycle as a courier. I probably didn't bother to ask.

59 Dano

My guess is that Dano isn't an Ops Manager at all, but an employee of the PR Department. He is just their biotch...nothing more. Kind of like the folks who "appear" whenever someone says "FedEx Sucks" on social media. Damage control.

That would be a lousy gig. Can you imagine dealing with Myrtle in East Nowhere, IA when she complains about her package being left on the side of the road? She starts in about how we should train our new hires better, and all along it was a topped out courier with 22 years on the job who's about as stupid as the worst of the new hires.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
That would be a lousy gig. Can you imagine dealing with Myrtle in East Nowhere, IA when she complains about her package being left on the side of the road? She starts in about how we should train our new hires better, and all along it was a topped out courier with 22 years on the job who's about as stupid as the worst of the new hires.
:fantasysmiley:

Sounds more like FedEx Ground but obviously you're too busy worshiping Fred to even know the difference. Sounds to me like you've dealt with more than a few "Myrtles" from your Memphis cubicle and I'm sure they've all given you another ***hole.

vantexan

If you insist, but I'm rarely on here at all.

I mean, I've seen MF post here during the workday plenty of times, but his explanation (back then) was that he was an RTD and he posted a gazillion times using his smartphone to wait for Gomer in receiving to sign the Powerpad. I don't remember what his excuse was once he was doing the same thing during the P1 cycle as a courier. I probably didn't bother to ask.
Troll

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
When in Rome, my friend. If he wants to constantly direct foul ad hominem attacks toward me with every other posting, he's going to get them back in spades. I tried ignoring them to no avail. If you don't think that type of banter is appropriate here, maybe you should let him know. I don't think it is, but you guys are going to turn a blind eye to anything he does no matter how vile it is. That's cool, but don't complain when the door swings the other way.

Attack away. My feelings aren't hurt so easily. The big difference between you and me is that I'm not on here as an agent of anyone but myself. I don't work for the union, Cheryl, or anybody else. You, on the other hand, are clearly an agent of FedEx, and a tool they use to try a tamp-down discontent. R1a ferreted out your aliases and also exposed your activity on other sites. You're a company liar on the payroll to do their bidding. I couldn't live with myself, but you seem just fine with it.

This is a company that damages and destroys employee's lives, and they have absolutely no qualms about it. No ethics, no morality...just lies and more lies. That sucks, and it's wrong on multiple levels. Again, you're down with their program completely. What does that say bout your character (or lack thereof)?

There have been several company trolls here on BC...FedEx4Life, MrsFedEx, and a host of others. All were eventually exposed as frauds and shills. Just like you.