Express truck robbed / stolen today. Where?

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
We all got a PP message today that a driver was robbed and his truck stolen but, they didn't say where. Anybody know?

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Apparently, some poor dude got clocked in the head in Oakland, CA.
Then, they took off in his truck. I'm not positive it was Express now. They didn't say.

FedExer267

Thats not worth any amount of money.... If they want to rob us fine just ask I will gladly hand over the keys none of our lives are worth our jobs...

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Thats not worth any amount of money.... If they want to rob us fine just ask I will gladly hand over the keys none of our lives are worth our jobs...

I'd even drive them wherever they wanted to go. If you've ever been to Oakland, you'd completely understand why this could happen.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'd hand them my company fuel card and let them gas it up.

I'd let them gas the whole neighborhood while I quietly snuck away. I think I'd even wait to call the cops so they got a good head start, after I had pointed out the jewelry and electronics packages.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I'd let them gas the whole neighborhood while I quietly snuck away. I think I'd even wait to call the cops so they got a good head start, after I had pointed out the jewelry and electronics packages.

Oh yeah?!
Well, I would point out the boxes that contain handguns and the packs that contain foreign currency.
So there!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Oh yeah?!
Well, I would point out the boxes that contain handguns and the packs that contain foreign currency.
So there!

Oh yeah?! I'd buy them some "spinners" for it, and then pay for them to jack it up 3 feet high and then paint it Kandy Apple Gold and say they "found it".

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

Oh yeah?! I'd buy them some "spinners" for it, and then pay for them to jack it up 3 feet high and then paint it Kandy Apple Gold and say they "found it".[/QUOTE]

You put this, and under it was an ad for "Raney's Truck Chrome"..lmao!! Actually, I would like to take a 700 and put 22.5" Alcoa's and air ride so I can drag the body on the ground...this ain't my first rodeo with toy trucks...lol

I think Summit racing or some other racing parts store, had a full blown UPS package car for drag racing. It was pretty cool to watch it since most of us drive with our foot to the floor anyway, but that's only because they accelerate so well.