EXTRA 5MINUTE BREAK

wayfair

swollen member
Apparently. You'd prefer to avoid smokey areas, yet you don't. You aren't forced to go anywhere. Your job isn't mandatory, you know.

post #53

you aren't a driver...

really don't know why you insist on responding when you don't know shiet

browniehound

Which "smoke free" building is that? You mean the one that gets filled with diesel exhaust from 300 pc's starting up to leave every morning??? I'm not advocating smoking, not at all. But I didn't realize diesel fumes contain vitamins for our lungs.

PS....stop "liking" your own posts....lol
This was my thought when I read the post too. I don't smoke but why shouldn't you be able to light-up in the UPS hub? I mean, each morning I'm almost gassed to death by the plume of white diesel exhaust that goes directly into my cab from the truck next to me. And that toxic crap lingers in my cab until I can get out of the building and open all my doors.

Then, add the gas fumes from filling up everyday and
Something tells me I'm not going to live a long life. A little second-hand smoke seems negligible to this daily abuse to my lungs and brain.

J

jibbs

post #53

you aren't a driver...

really don't know why you insist on responding when you don't know shiet

I know about cigarettes.

You disagree that the job you hold is voluntary? That's.... dumb, dude. All I have to say to that is who forced your hand when you filled out the application?

It'd be wise to keep in mind I'm not giving you tips on how to stay right of the center line, I'm voicing my opinion in response to you voicing yours. I'm allowed to do that, even if I don't know shiet. Just like you're allowed the freedom to say what you want to say, I'm able to say that I don't want to hear that :censored2:. Doesn't mean you have to shut up, just that if you're going to speak on this subject you're going to be forced to put someone on the ignore list or hear what they have to say in kind.

post #lol always by the numbers, huh?

Last edited by a moderator:

wayfair

swollen member
post #lol always by the numbers, huh?

naw, just didn't want to type it all over again....

don't know what your butt hurt about... just described a delivery scenario... just like delivering to cat ladies... you know the smell of cat piss 20 feet before you get to the door???

question, what's your fascination about why I work??? to pay the friggin bills, raise a family, provide a future for my family.... everyone bitches, just like you