Extra money

brownIEman

When I was a pt hub loader (back when God was young and rocks were small) I worked days in a school registration office and weekends in a nursing home. Also helped a freind in his moving business occasionally.

W

want to retire

Mowed grass, lifeguard and UPS. Probably worked 7days a week 60 plus hours. Mowed grass for about 5 years(weekends) after becoming a full time driver.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I bartended, waitressed, worked with a repo guy, (fun job) Oh My the cars I got to kinda steal. drove cars home from auctions,worked in a ceramic shop, room mother for school, (didnt pay well in cash, but priceless), den mother also didnt pay.

UPSGUY72

I worked 4 10 hours Day for a converting company... At a rate well higher than that I was making at UPS as a PTimer. When I got a driver gig they didn't want me to leave but couldn't come close to matching the pay increases UPS has giving me...

Re-Raise

Worked with my father on our 500 acre family farm. When I went full-time , we sold all the equipment and he retired. We rent the ground to one of our neighbors now.

With the size of his equipment he can do in a week what used to take us a month. Wait until menotyou catches that I said 'the size of his equipment".

klein

Für Meno :)
Handing out free samples at Liquor stores on weekends.
It's normally only a 4 hrs shift Friday and Saturday, with a 10 min paid break inbetween.
2 weeks ago, I earned almost $200 net pay for 8 hrs of work (they paid me 11 hrs - I think they pay for travel time, milage, too).

Last weekend I worked a double shift (4 hrs at 1 store - then went on to a second store for another 4 hrs) each day.

They are still looking for relaible people, and if I refer someone, I'll get a $200 bonus check.
Easy and fun job to do ! :)

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
It's normally only a 4 hrs shift Friday and Saturday, with a 10 min paid break inbetween.
2 weeks ago, I earned almost $200 net pay for 8 hrs of work (they paid me 11 hrs - I think they pay for travel time, milage, too).

Last weekend I worked a double shift (4 hrs at 1 store - then went on to a second store for another 4 hrs) each day.

They are still looking for relaible people, and if I refer someone, I'll get a $200 bonus check.

How many free samples do you "sample?"

BigBrown3605

I worked 8-10 hrs a day as a beer delivery guy. Then worked the local sort from 6-10. And yes, I have some disdain for Walmart receiving. Now I make triple pay than them, and smile in thier face.

klein

Für Meno :)
How many free samples do you "sample?"

You know, that's the hardest part of the job - you need to describe a product, you yourself have never tried, and do not get to try, unless you want to purchase it on your own days before the demo (which I don't do).
After a few customers have sampled it though - you get the idea if it's too sweet, or too strong, or if it taste like mouthwash (1 drink actually did) ! , or if it's more of a ladies drink or mens drink, etc.
I go by the feedback I receive - has to be documented, anyways.

UPSGUY72

If you do that for extra money what do you do for regular work ??? We all know it's not working for UPS....

moreluck

golden ticket member

You could refer every 15 yr. old runaway from America.

kingOFchester

you need to describe a product, you yourself have never tried, and do not get to try, unless you want to purchase it on your own days before the demo (which I don't do).................................................or if it taste like mouthwash (1 drink actually did) ! , .

You are not allowed to try unless you purchase "which you don't do". But you say you have first hand knowledge that "1 drink actually did" taste like mouthwash.

Did you sneak a free swig during a lunch break??? If you cant taste before, during and after unless you purchase "which you don't do" the only thing I can come up with is stealing a free swig while still on the clock.

menotyou

bella amicizia
You know, that's the hardest part of the job - you need to describe a product, you yourself have never tried, and do not get to try, unless you want to purchase it on your own days before the demo (which I don't do).
After a few customers have sampled it though - you get the idea if it's too sweet, or too strong, or if it taste like mouthwash (1 drink actually did) ! , or if it's more of a ladies drink or mens drink, etc.
I go by the feedback I receive - has to be documented, anyways.

You are not allowed to try unless you purchase "which you don't do". But you say you have first hand knowledge that "1 drink actually did" taste like mouthwash.

Did you sneak a free swig during a lunch break??? If you cant taste before, during and after unless you purchase "which you don't do" the only thing I can come up with is stealing a free swig while still on the clock.
I was trying to figure that one out, myself.