Extreme Leftist Spin on Tax Rates By CNN

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by av8torntn, Feb 28, 2012.

1. av8torntn

av8torntn Well-Known Member

CNN got caught trying to shill (here) for the extremists again.

The full story can be found here.
  2. 804brown

804brown Well-Known Member

I didnt see any "extreme leftist spin".
  3. av8torntn

That says a lot.
  4. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

If you and your fellow wingnuts don't like it, it's "extreme leftist spin". Of course, there is no such thing as "extreme right-wing spin", is there?
  5. av8torntn

Fred, I was only mocking the way you extreme leftists are overly dramatic with your thread titles. The difference is I linked to a story that was actually relevant to the thread title. You came along right on cue to try and change the subject. I would expect nothing less.
  6. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Speaking of thread titles......Sometimes when you want to post an article........say, about John Doe....you can't find a thread with a simple title of "John Doe". There will be threads titled John Doe the Stupid Idiot" OR "John Doe Who is a Dummy".

When the titles include your slam, then others wanting to post something on John Doe will not use those derogatory threads and they'll start their own. I had that problem with the various Sarah Palin threads.
  7. av8torntn

In part it is from the intolerance and hatred of the extreme leftists that frequently post here.
  8. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Bada boom!

I think you found a straight man to set you up.

I assume your title for this thread was to show the insipid lack of intellect that certain others here use to name their threads?