Extreme Leftist Spin on Tax Rates By CNN

av8torntn

If you and your fellow wingnuts don't like it, it's "extreme leftist spin". Of course, there is no such thing as "extreme right-wing spin", is there?

Fred, I was only mocking the way you extreme leftists are overly dramatic with your thread titles. The difference is I linked to a story that was actually relevant to the thread title. You came along right on cue to try and change the subject. I would expect nothing less.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Speaking of thread titles......Sometimes when you want to post an article........say, about John Doe....you can't find a thread with a simple title of "John Doe". There will be threads titled John Doe the Stupid Idiot" OR "John Doe Who is a Dummy".

When the titles include your slam, then others wanting to post something on John Doe will not use those derogatory threads and they'll start their own. I had that problem with the various Sarah Palin threads.

av8torntn

Speaking of thread titles......Sometimes when you want to post an article........say, about John Doe....you can't find a thread with a simple title of "John Doe". There will be threads titled John Doe the Stupid Idiot" OR "John Doe Who is a Dummy".

When the titles include your slam, then others wanting to post something on John Doe will not use those derogatory threads and they'll start their own. I had that problem with the various Sarah Palin threads.

In part it is from the intolerance and hatred of the extreme leftists that frequently post here.