friend.B.I.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The FBI says they're in the midst of a broad campaign to disrupt potential terrorists inspired by ISIS. Remember when the whole purpose of Iraq & Afghanistan was so that we'd do that THERE instead of here.
Fred Thompson

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
""The FBI says they're in the midst of a broad campaign to disrupt potential terrorists inspired by ISIS. Remember when the whole purpose of Iraq & Afghanistan was so that we'd do that THERE instead of here. ""

Yeah, it was called "shock and awe" how did that work out for ya?

TOS.

rod

Retired 22 years
""The FBI says they're in the midst of a broad campaign to disrupt potential terrorists inspired by ISIS. Remember when the whole purpose of Iraq & Afghanistan was so that we'd do that THERE instead of here. ""

TOS.

we won that one --I saw the banner--start about 0:33

Last edited:

Bottom rung

TOS.
What are you insinuating? Do you hate everything about America? Sure seems like it from here.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What are you insinuating? Do you hate everything about America? Sure seems like it from here.

From the "bottom rung" everything you think is pointless. Try getting to the top and viewing the circumstances from a reality point of view.

Shock and awe was suppose to discrourage other "terrorists" to back off, and instead, we see an increase in terror groups all across the world.

While the cause of those groups always link back to the USA, the greater point is, that both wars accomplished nothing.

In Afghanistan, we dumped billions of dollars into the helmand valley only to give all the land back to the taliban when we retreated out of there.

A giant waste of time that accomplished nothing but get our men and women killed.

In Iraq, we blew up the infrastructure of the country, and left the place in ruins, and the people to suffer. In return, they are banding together to get some Payback for the invasion.

We won nothing.

Our economy trashed and almost 10,000 americans killed along with over 250,000 civilians killed.

"mission accomplished"..??

Please.

TOS.

Bottom rung

From the "bottom rung" everything you think is pointless. Try getting to the top and viewing the circumstances from a reality point of view.

Shock and awe was suppose to discrourage other "terrorists" to back off, and instead, we see an increase in terror groups all across the world.

While the cause of those groups always link back to the USA, the greater point is, that both wars accomplished nothing.

In Afghanistan, we dumped billions of dollars into the helmand valley only to give all the land back to the taliban when we retreated out of there.

A giant waste of time that accomplished nothing but get our men and women killed.

In Iraq, we blew up the infrastructure of the country, and left the place in ruins, and the people to suffer. In return, they are banding together to get some Payback for the invasion.

We won nothing.

Our economy trashed and almost 10,000 americans killed along with over 250,000 civilians killed.

"mission accomplished"..??

Please.

TOS.
We all know what happened, some of us even watched, and made it all go down. You said "shock and awe, how'd that work out for you?" I shouldn't need to describe "power vacuum" or should I? Hindsight is 20/20. Did it discourage others? ....we may never know. I hope you appreciate the sacrifice that some of us have made so you can make a fool of yourself on here. Because if we (USA) hadn't gone over there, the USA would look a little different.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
We all know what happened, some of us even watched, and made it all go down. You said "shock and awe, how'd that work out for you?" I shouldn't need to describe "power vacuum" or should I? Hindsight is 20/20. Did it discourage others? ....we may never know. I hope you appreciate the sacrifice that some of us have made so you can make a fool of yourself on here. Because if we (USA) hadn't gone over there, the USA would look a little different.

This is the thinking that got us into that mess into the first place. I realize you need to justify your particpation (in the wars) so you dont feel used, but to the american who has to view the wars for what they were vs what they werent, you wasted your time and risked your life for nothing. Sorry. Reality check bro.

Iraq was not intenting on invading america, afghanistan wasnt invading anyone. The terrorists who alledgedly attacked us on 9/11 didnt come from either country.

They came from egypt and saudi arabia. Funded by the Saudis with the help of people in the UK along with coordination with entities within the USA.

Believe it or not, It really doesnt matter.

The only "fools" are those that still believe both wars were justified.

There was no "power vacuum" in Iraq.

ISIS, was a planned event. We had albaghdadi is US custody, and surprisingly, he was released from a USA military prison unconditionally, only to take the helm of ISIS a couple of years later.

Ironic? Coincedence?

Look, I appreciate all military persons who served in both wars, but they are the last persons who can justify a war. They just do what they are told, and believe what they are told to believe. They dont have the "outside the box" ability to look at both wars for what they were.

"Shock and Awe" was a waste of money, human life and effort.

As long as the USA continues to de stabilized other countries, wars will continue. We ruined Syria on behalf of Israel, and we will pay for that for a decade.

Now, short of nuking the entire middle east, we are doomed to be fighting there for decades to come.

thanks alot George W. Bush.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Who would be stupid enough to want to live in a radioactive wasteland ?

Answer: Eddie from the Vacation movies.....played by Randy Quaid.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I have a summer place for rent along the cooling pool for the reactor in Chernobyl .
Really cheap rates .
The longer one stays the cheaper the price .