facebook fan of browncafe

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Hey Stug, check out this link RUNNING
LOL, alas I cannot, because I don't have a facebook account.:knockedout: That's why I don't like Facecrook, you have to have an account just to check it all out. I guess I'll never be able to hang with all of you guys. I guess I'll just invite Upstate out to see the Red Sox or Patriots play, on TV at a bar of course. You could probably find my Wife on Facebook, Her name is Melissa.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
LOL, alas I cannot, because I don't have a facebook account.:knockedout: That's why I don't like Facecrook, you have to have an account just to check it all out. I guess I'll never be able to hang with all of you guys. I guess I'll just invite Upstate out to see the Red Sox or Patriots play, on TV at a bar of course. You could probably find my Wife on Facebook, Her name is Melissa.
Stephen, this is exactly why I do like Facebook. Anyone that wants to 'see' me has to have permission first. Myspace is exactly the opposite and I don't like the lack of privacy.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Internet Profile and Privacy, that's a good one.:happy-very:
Stephen, There isn't a whole lot I can do about hackers and what they can do or want to get at.

But as a member of Facebook I cannot look at other members profiles without permission. I think that the majority of poeple respect this.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Stephen, this is exactly why I do like Facebook. Anyone that wants to 'see' me has to have permission first. Myspace is exactly the opposite and I don't like the lack of privacy.
I might have to create an account, or you could just pm me some pictures?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Steve,you know darn well if people wanted to invade your privacy all they have to do is watch you on the cameras in the house you are renting. Why do you think it was such a deal?
Goodness no,what happens if someone starts posting your pictures on here? Thanks, but I'll remain anonymous.:wink2: