facebook for UPS

H

htown0721

We were here long before Facebook.

haha never meant any disrespect to the longevity of BC but I feel like the feuds between posters and constant bickering and complaining (I am guilty of this as well) is a little similar to facebook or maybe it is the other way around

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Brown Cafe does have one thing facebook doesn't---we have Stephanie, who is only 2.8 miles away.

Unfortunately, we also have moreluck, who thankfully is 3,000 miles away.

U

uber

I don't know about you, but I don't have 'fueds' with people on FB.

There is a lot of smart asses on this board though.

H

htown0721

I don't know about you, but I don't have 'fueds' with people on FB.

There is a lot of smart asses on this board though.

I don't either but on the occasional post so will see two people go back and forth...here that tends to be more common and for some reason Upstate is always at the center of it

U

uber

I don't either but on the occasional post so will see two people go back and forth...here that tends to be more common and for some reason Upstate is always at the center of it

Thats because this is his main form of entertainment. I've seen him posting on here at 6am on a Saturday morning. Its bizarre in a sad way.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
BrownCafe is my version of Facebook, where I can interact with fellow UPS'ers who can relate to what life is like working for Big Brown.

I have a Facebook page...that my wife and adult daughter set up for me...but I have not checked it in months and I dont want to. I find it is overwhelming to get all sorts of friend requests from people I barely knew and didnt really like 27 years ago in high school. My family and close friends can all send text msgs and pictures to my iphone, so I just dont have a need or desire for facebook.

Cementups

Box Monkey
haha never meant any disrespect to the longevity of BC but I feel like the feuds between posters and constant bickering and complaining (I am guilty of this as well) is a little similar to facebook or maybe it is the other way around

Yeah, it's called family. I'm sure you don't get along with or see eye-to-eye with every in your own family. So the same is in effect here.