Facial hair

M

Mike hunt

Supposedly "looks unprofessional" which is stupid. Idk who decided to claim themselves as lord of all professional standards,but the military is like that too, yet many other countries allow service members and other proffessionals to wear beards. Neatly groomed of course. Im hoping next contract we can at least get winter beards allowed during peak
Ups.

He is a manager; They must be held to a higher standard.
And, he could easily have contact with a customer at any time if someone came to the center looking for a package. Bet he wouldn't have liked the white shirts and ties of days gone by.
Except customers aren't allowed in the warehouse. I've been working there close to a year and have never seen a customer, let alone interact with one

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Except customers aren't allowed in the warehouse. I've been working there close to a year and have never seen a customer, let alone interact with one
If having facial hair is so important then quit. UPS signs the paycheck so they set the rules. When you start your own delivery company you can grow a Z.Z. Top beard. Until then quit whining and shave.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You're a pt sup...you've got bigger problems than not being able to have a beard at work. Besides...it might chafe your center manager when you're under the desk.

Z

ZQXC

Really don't now what you want to hear. Go work somewhere else and keep your beard. Have them make an exception just for you because you're special.