Facial hair

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Except customers aren't allowed in the warehouse. I've been working there close to a year and have never seen a customer, let alone interact with one
Okay but what happens if one day someone calls out and you end up dealing with customers? You're out of standards for the job. Plus how do they determine whether or not you have a job where you won't interact with customers? Job requirements vary by a huge margin by center/hub. In my center all the sups will at some point in the day interact with customers. But I have a buddy who is a sup in a hub that has more sups than we have hourlies on our local sort. Where's the limit? Easier to just say be a grown up and shave. I had a beard and had to shaved it when I moved to management. But you know what? I don't really care. Because they pay me a pretty decent wage to be clean shaven.

SubPop79

friend that "unprofessional" :censored2:e. I got a beard like William T. Riker.

Ah, who am I kidding. Good beards intimidate people, and emasculate other men. :censored2:ty beards make you look like a bum.

We shall overcome.

upschuck

upschuckWell-Known Member
New

I smell troll. Who at UPS call the hub or building a "warehouse?"

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/facial-hair.359350/page-4#ixzz3KbqgebbCI always thought that it was more like a whorehouse,..being forced to take one then being hung out dry,...while the "pimp-master",..sits in his throne checking his fantasy football stats so he can get to the bar by 3:00PM every Friday
Huh? explain your position please. Don't get where you are coming from.

I've never been called a troll before.

I'm a part time supervisor and I can't have a beard and i want to know why? I don't interact with any customers or anything. Any ideas why?
I was hired with a goatee 3 years ago by a terminal manager. Now we have an area supervisor trying to make me and 1 other guy shave. I don't understand this, we were hired with it, our badge shows us with it, why a change after 3 years

FilingBluesFL

Hmmm... what do I win? lol

Just get a doctors note like the Drivers do ;)

Attachments

• TOSed.jpg
    TOSed.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 170