Failed 2nd pre-employment screening-on topic

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So now at ups.....

U work hard as hell
U get paid crap
No benefits till after 1 year

And now they drug test? That was the last thing ups had going for it, the lack of drug testing. Hope you guys are ready for 275 stops without a helper this peak
Can only work 12 hours, so no helper means less stops.

Keenj

Don't care if people smoke on their off time. The problem arises when your ilk act like smoking pot is somehow edgy, cool and rebellious. It's no more so than jaywalking at this point.

The Chosen 1

God, Family, UPSer
I worked at UPS as seasonal temp help last christmas during my senior year of high school. I reapplied after graduation for part-time package handler. I was told during the interview I wouldn't need to take another drug test due to previous results. But about a week later I received a call from someone at the interview center, they told me that I did in fact need to take another drug test. Normally, this wouldn't be a problem, but this was a week after my graduation and I had smoked pot once at a graduation party, and I was seriously shocked when I failed the test. Does anyone know UPS's policy on this? Is there anyone I can call and talk to?
Drug test????? Since when... Didn't know UPS gave drug test for non driving positions.. I've worked for UPS twice as a package handler and never drug tested. So, let me guess this wasn't just a one time thing and your still smoking right...