Failed Keter Audit

I have an audit today at my hub should I be worried about answering any questions if i'm randomly pulled aside will it cause me to be fired if I answer wrong?

Kinda nervous.!.

No

If asked why you can't remember verbatim tell them you can show demonstrative practice which is more important.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Expect the usual. Come to work...get ass kicked...half hear the half hearted pcm...clock out...day is instantly better...rinse/repeat.

Returntosender

When the Feds send a letter of investigation to the hub or failing to follow DOT guidelines then worry. Keter is an internal smoke and mirror audit on paper it's make Atlanta happy.

S

selfcancelsignal

Your right, Safety is a two way street, but when us Teamsters are pointing out safety concerns to UPS and they do nothing to fix the problem then what?? In some instances UPS may be the only one's that have the tools to fix the problem. Sometimes you bring a safety concern to the attention of UPS and they look at you like you have two heads.
Kinda like when you tell the mechanic there was something wrong w/ the PC & he gives his standard, "found nothing wrong, vehicle ok to operate.? Worthless twaat!

Sent while driving from my flip phone via T9 word.