failed

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Dave Jr?

I don't think you could find two people who have less in common than Hoke and I.
Take away the hippie crap, drugs and the hair and you're both similar.

At least with you , you are upfront about who you are. I do respect that aspect in our conversations.

But monkey hides his behind a facade.
I lost respect for him for that

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Holy cwap, this got derailed quickly...

DMV is soo stupid in my state since they privitized it.

All u drivers off on a Tuesday as well?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Take away the hippie crap, drugs and the hair and you're both similar.

At least with you , you are upfront about who you are. I do respect that aspect in our conversations.

But monkey hides his behind a facade.
I lost respect for him for that
That's funny ... We thought you and Dave we're alike since you both go around being judgmental and bullying people.

I guess it is what it is Judge.

Last edited:

Orion inc.

I like turtles
That's funny ... We thought you and Dave we're alike since you both go around being judgmental and bullying people.

I guess it is what it is Judge.

Whatever you say big guy.

Hey you remember that speech about stalking you gave on your high horse Mr hypocritical??

Yeah you're doing it.

I'd have to actually care about your insight to value it.

I don't.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Unfortunately I failed my road test , typically how long do I have to wait to re-take it??? Someone told me 6 months but is there anyway I can get it shorter ??? I'm highly upset =( so please no jokes....
Okay maybe 1 or 2 jokes ...

Dude
You actually asked us where the parking brake was, so do you really think any of us thought you'd pass the road test ?
Finding that point on the clutch, on a hill with traffic is the hardest-easiest thing to learn. Unfortunately, you failed to communicate in traffic and took out a curb anyways (which could have been a car or school children ). The supervisor is probably still praying in church for his life not being taken away.

Not everyone is meant to drive at UPS, the world needs ditch diggers too.

BTW - You're username reflects everything I need to know about you, Was JohnWayneGacy already taken ???

Dude
You actually asked us where the parking brake was, so do you really think any of us thought you'd pass the road test ?
Finding that point on the clutch, on a hill with traffic is the hardest-easiest thing to learn. Unfortunately, you failed to communicate in traffic and took out a curb anyways (which could have been a car or school children ). The supervisor is probably still praying in church for his life not being taken away.

Not everyone is meant to drive at UPS, the world needs ditch diggers too.

BTW - You're username reflects everything I need to know about you, Was JohnWayneGacy already taken ???
My sup keeps telling me the same thing.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
You guys are being jerks...yea I'm aware a road test you wanna be extra careful and hitting curbs obviously isn't good but how often do you guys bump a curb or roll back a little if you still drive a manual..."but but but there could have been a kid on the curb!!!!!" Get the hell outta here...if there was a human being on the curb I'm guessing he'd have been a tad more careful...you guys are funny