failed

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Take away the hippie crap, drugs and the hair and you're both similar.

At least with you , you are upfront about who you are. I do respect that aspect in our conversations.

But monkey hides his behind a facade.
I lost respect for him for that
My mission is not going around the internet being an Internet bully Judge!
Since that's your mission, I'll be around to protect the meek and mild members of Brown cafe from your judgmental bullying.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Unfortunately I failed my road test , typically how long do I have to wait to re-take it??? Someone told me 6 months but is there anyway I can get it shorter ??? I'm highly upset =( so please no jokes....
Okay maybe 1 or 2 jokes ...

Did you practice before going out. Depending on how much you scared the crap out of the Supervisor doing the test. Here they have had guys retake them after a month. Just go up and ask the center supervisors. Don't freak out and get discouraged. Good look

Orion inc.

I like turtles
You could make up lies like you do for everything else.
I like how you learn from your victims.
oh ok. Whatever you got to say to justify your game.

Man, I got to you didn't I? I mean you've commented on every post I've made since you logged in.

My victims?? Really melodramatic?? 3 members not counting Dave and you're using that terminology? Well ok big guy.

I'm guessing in your 40 years at ups, not many gave your crap back to you and bowed down to your whim. Yeah, I'm not that and I think it makes you mad. It really stirred you up.

But hey, call me when he stalker while you run around here stirring the pot while hiding behind your "special privileges ".

The only one full of it is you and you're now mad you got called on it Chappy

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Man, I got to you didn't I? I mean you've commented on every post I've made since you logged in.

My victims?? Really melodramatic?? 3 members not counting Dave and you're using that terminology? Well ok big guy.

I'm guessing in your 40 years at ups, not many gave your crap back to you and bowed down to your whim. Yeah, I'm not that and I think it makes you mad. It really stirred you up.

But hey, call me when he stalker while you run around here stirring the pot while hiding behind your "special privileges ".

I'm just having fun ... hope you are! :devil3:

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock

Dude chill. When was the last time you got laid? Animals don't count

Orion inc.

I like turtles
My mission is not going around the internet being an Internet bully Judge!
Since that's your mission, I'll be around to protect the meek and mild members of Brown cafe from your judgmental bullying.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1473206166.922830.jpg