Falcon's slay the Saints in OT

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I wouldn`t call 3 points a slaying.

I am feeling better.
I like the jump idea...after all there is a nice swimming pool under the ledge.
It is not as if I would ruin and clothing because I am nekked on the ledge and if you look close...you will see I am cold.:wink2:

cach...can you cach me? Please bring the ding dong with you. Your new avatar scares me....

wkmac

As a Falcon fan (sorta :happy-very:) what I was able to see of the game yesterday is just another typical game between these 2 teams. Both teams always get up for this game and regardless of records or standing at the time, either team can come out on top. If you just love football with a southern flair, this IMO is always a must see game no matter who wins. Falcons can enjoy the win but the Saints in a few weeks will come to our house and the results yesterday will be completely meaningless.

AJ you got no reason whatsoever to hold your head down and if you've been a longtime fan at all of the Saints and know the history of the series, the next game in the Ga. Dome could just as easily go your way! Besides Brees throwing 2 picks was a freak of nature just as Atl. clock control. Following the Falcons since the early 70's, these 2 teams have so often played games like this even when both teams sux'd so it's just par for the course.

What is rare in this case is that both teams are good or I should say have lots of potential. After years of watching too many Falcon/Saints games when both teams were the league toilet paper for butt wiping, it was fun regardless of who won to see both teams where they now are. Besides, when it was obvious last year that the Falcons were cooked, I pulled for the Saints and for the first time in years and I mean years, I actually watched a SuperBowl in the hopes the Saints would win. Like SEC football where as long as it's an SEC team that wins, so too is it true of the NFC South!

:wink2:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I thought your only interest was politics!

And I thought I warned you about thinking!

:wink2:
DWG...good advice. No thinking allowed. I follow it myself on weekends and after 1500 on weekdays.
Sometimes luck is better than skill.
Oh..talkiing about the Bears?
You sound like a Redskins fan :happy-very:

Isn't that the team that overpays for aging talent?

I forgot.
Brett Favre plays for what team that pays for old talent?

Bring it boys!!!
I am feeling the love!!!

Oh..talkiing about the Bears?

No, talking about the falcons, seahawks, Cards. The lucky 3 of week 3.