Fall Back A Good Thing?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I would rather have the hour today than the extra hour of sleep. That and I went out for a few drinks last night. Who knows what time it would be today had I set the clocks last night.:cheers:

moreluck

golden ticket member
This morning, my car clock was correct. I never changed it last Spring, so now I don't have to add an hour to it. I was too lazy to get out my owner's book to see how to change it. It wasn't that important to me. I know the time when I leave my house for an appointment or whatever and I'll get there when I get there. I can't control traffic so I just go with the flow. I don't wear a watch anymore either.

Big Babooba

This morning, my car clock was correct. I never changed it last Spring, so now I don't have to add an hour to it. I was too lazy to get out my owner's book to see how to change it. It wasn't that important to me. I know the time when I leave my house for an appointment or whatever and I'll get there when I get there. I can't control traffic so I just go with the flow. I don't wear a watch anymore either.
I came across the owner's manual for my father's 1969 Chrysler. It was just a little bigger than a check book. You never had to set the clock on it because it stopped working after a year. My car's (2009) manual has 2 volumes! One is just for the sound / navigation system. Oh the good old days!

whiskey

Forgot to change the clock on the kitchen stove, so I was an hour early for church on Sunday.
But the dark has no effect on me other than the Jameson consumption goes up a tad bit in the winter months.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Ive been on the same route for 16 years so the dark has no effect on my productivity.

The decision to extend daylight savings time an additional week out to the first Sunday in November was a stupid one in my opinion. By the end of October, a lot of kids are having to walk to school or wait for the school bus in the dark. There is simply not enough daylight left to save.