Fall Back

moreluck

golden ticket member
I forgot to turn back the clocks last night before going to bed.......so this morning I was running around doing it. I have about 25 clocks to attend to.

No appointments or anything today, so It didn't matter what time it was. I am totally looking forward to it being lighter for me in the mornings. I get up so early and it's always dark & depressing.

Getting dark in the evening means that we usually walk the dog after supper in the dark starting now.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I forgot to turn back the clocks last night before going to bed.......so this morning I was running around doing it. I have about 25 clocks to attend to.

No appointments or anything today, so It didn't matter what time it was. I am totally looking forward to it being lighter for me in the mornings. I get up so early and it's always dark & depressing.

Getting dark in the evening means that we usually walk the dog after supper in the dark starting now.

Only change here is the extra hour of sleep last night. Still wake up at 4:40am and leave when it's still dark, getting home when I'm done usually means in the dark as well.

This time of year the kids love to go for cool, night walks, which is always fun and relaxing.

rod

Retired 22 years
I actually set the clocks ahead last night- silly me. I was wondering how come it was still dark out this morning at 7:30 when it was actually 5:30. I shouldn't even bother with them in the 1st place because who give a rats butt about time when you are retired.:peaceful:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I actually set the clocks ahead last night- silly me. I was wondering how come it was still dark out this morning at 7:30 when it was actually 5:30. I shouldn't even bother with them in the 1st place because who give a rats butt about time when you are retired.:peaceful:
Too funny.
I actually did the opposite one time in the spring ... did not figure it out until Monday morning. Luckily no early morning meeting that day.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
It's a tough trade off.

Now I get 1 hour of sun a day (3-4pm) before work. at least in the summer you get a couple hours of bright afternoon sun while waking up until 6pm punch.

The good news is that when us night owls are going home between 3 and 5am, the sun isn't coming up and the world awakened. Plus the cool weather, easy sleeping.;)

moreluck

golden ticket member
I just love clocks that chime and very unique-type clocks. It can be noisy on the hour with all the chiming. I have them turned way down to the quietest level. They do not chime between 11 PM and 6 AM.

This is just a collection for me. I don't even wear a watch anymore.

Channahon

I don't even wear a watch anymore.

I'm with you on that one, I haven't worn a watch since Peak season of 2005. Battery went dead, I was a couple weeks away from starting a new life.

As my business suits went to the wayside, so did my watches, as I use to coordinate my watches with my suits.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I told a lot of people to have a good long weekend yesterday, and must looked at me like I was off my rocker.
2014-11-01-15-57-57-275263533.jpeg

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Ill

Getting dark in the evening means that we usually walk the dog after supper in the dark starting now.[/quote. Real fun delivering in the dark with a spotlight like a thief, yeah pretty ghettofied in the winter. Getting dark early can kiss my balls. Total waste daylight savings time. Makes no sense in the least lil bit at all.