Fantasy Football

705red

Browncafe Steward
I'm In but how the hell do you change your team name i dont wanna be team 7 all year lol
Click on my team and then edit settings.

As for others all the invites are out and if people dont register in the next day or two i will be adding new teams in the order i receives the pms.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Ok we are waiting on tie to register and then we are complete. I do need all of you to click the link "test your draft" in case you need to download the software to draft. Do this asap so we dont have any problems next saturday, it could cost you your first pick or two.

I have put this message up on the espn site with my cell phone number if you have any problems.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Ok people the draft is set for tonight at 845pm, please sign in a little early and please test your live draft incase you need to download additional software.

Goodluck to you all this year!

705red

Browncafe Steward
Ok the draft wnet well for all who showed to draft, but those that didnt wound up having the computer draft by best available player on how espn ranked them.

I would like to accept the trophy for the 08/09 fantasy season at this moment, seeing that i had the best draft! IMO

brownman15

I would like to accept the trophy for the 08/09 fantasy season at this moment, seeing that i had the best draft! IMO

i don't think so gonna whip u like last year. if i remember correctly u said this last year and wear did u end up? not in first oh ya i did.

705red

Browncafe Steward
I might be a little weak at running back, but i have moss, owens and plaxico as my starting 3 wr's. No ones wide outs can even come close!

This coming from the guy who drafted tom brady with the 5th overall pick! HMMMM

True, but I had to pick the best available player. He wouldn't have been available on my next pick. Last season didn't he play blind folded a few times?

brownman15

I might be a little weak at running back, but i have moss, owens and plaxico as my starting 3 wr's. No ones wide outs can even come close!

moss and owens r head cases who knows if they can do what they did last year and plaxico gets hurt so u might get burned

705red

Browncafe Steward
moss and owens r head cases who knows if they can do what they did last year and plaxico gets hurt so u might get burned
Beown you might want to research and see that plaxico never missed a game even though he was hurt and had a career year.

Its enough to whip your sorry little but, as soon as i get done whooping tony this week

brownman15

Beown you might want to research and see that plaxico never missed a game even though he was hurt and had a career year.

Its enough to whip your sorry little but, as soon as i get done whooping tony this week

bring it on i will have u seeing red

705red

Browncafe Steward
The first full sunday of football is 20 minutes away. Good luck to all of our fantasy football team owners this year. The first victim of mine is none the less tony express, if you dont see me anymore its because i woooped him good and got banned from bc.