Fantasy Football

705red

Browncafe Steward
Hey at least this league is free, im in 3 other leagues anywere from $150 to $300 a team and for this to happen to bradys owners the first game. At least my moss still has over a 100 yards and a td before halftime, but the patriots are now out of superbowl contention if brady is out for more than a few weeks.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Upstate you have that right!

Well i still have 4 people to go tonite and monday and i have already beat my opponent, sorry tony!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Upstate you have that right!

Well i still have 4 people to go tonite and monday and i have already beat my opponent, sorry tony!

Don't be sorry Red, I'll get ya next time! Your heavily gifted WR selection will only work out to a flash in the pan and then they will all turn into duds just like your loser QB pick...:happy-very:

Tony

705red

Browncafe Steward
I went heavy on wide outs this season because of all the tandem rb's by committee through the league this year. Im in 4 leagues and the one i drafted rbs in i lost, my wr's carried me and i also went heavy on nfc wide outs which might pay off if the season goes like it did week one!

HOW ABOUT THEM BEARS!

705red

Browncafe Steward
About to go 2-0 this week and I'm not even going to start Brady.
I just checked the standings and you are 1-1, now was this message a little premature? Looks like 804 squeaked past you!

Time for me to go 3-0 and im the underdog against bad gas?

Can I file grievance? Marion Barber got overtime when a more senior running back was on the bench...lol

tieguy

Banned
[evil]First place [/evil]Yaaaaaaaaaawwwwn. Its so lonely up here at the top

dance.gif

Next up the southern cal (easily) bruised ers.